Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

Lotus Aura posted:

I'm curious enough from that to be interested in seeing one purely to know how it connects to the Data Squad anime and the tale of Daimon Masaru: Digimon Puncher.

Digimon World: Data Squad is kinda an AU deal.

Same core cast, but the major threat is different, some characters are reworked compared to their canon counterparts, and you get some extra party members.

Masaru still punches things to digivolve, however, and it can kill.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Commander Keene posted:

This has been a wild ride.

I do find it hilarious to look at their post history.

Like, you start with an accidental thread when they meant to reply, and honestly? Understandable. The buttons are right next to each other and I can see someone clicking the wrong one and not noticing until they :justpost:. Then you have a few normal posts in the Ruina thread. Then you go from 0 to 100 in half a second asking about a pokemon amputee romhack.

Hell of a way to use your :10bux:

BisbyWorl fucked around with this message at 10:33 on Nov 7, 2021

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

nightelf_37 posted:

Definitely stupid mistake. I figured SA would be the place for mature stuff. Clearly that's not flying well if my recent reputation means anything.

There is a large, large gap between 'mature' and 'amputee fetish pokemon romhacks.'

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Artix posted:

Aside from the new ending and the general visual touchup/60 FPS, there are no differences. It's the same game, warts and all.

Not to say that it isn't worth showing off, it is, but that's probably not the angle to take.

Eh, there are a number of changes to sidequests, like Brother Nier training with the fishing teacher for like a week offscreen while Dad Nier gets stuck on a fishing boat for a month.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Badger of Basra posted:

since it's spooky season can anyone recommend some good horror LPs that aren't your standard resident evils, silent hills, etc

You can't get much spookier than Illbleed.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Artix posted:

There, I've updated the list you ingrates. It turns out that when I don't run my own LP, I don't have as much reason to check in on the forums. :v:

That sounds like a problem with a simple solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

I just wish more mobile games would do the X Dive thing and make a dedicated offline version after hitting EoL.

It's honestly hosed up that it's the first major gacha to actually do anything for preservation.