Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Gonna request a LP of Zanki Zero: Last Beginning in either VLP or Hybrid formats. I'm not 100% on if the gameplay lends itself to a straight VLP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Are there any good LPs for Fire Emblem 3 Houses yet? I'd be fine with just a no commentary.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

The Flying Twybil posted:

If it's allowed, I'd actually like to second this. It's hard to find any LPs of the early games, and those are the ones I've found myself more interested in regarding the series. I don't have a enough of time to set aside to play it myself, and I'd really like to see more of the beginnings of the series.

I've no preference for screenshot or video either.

3rding. I would say Hybrid might be good too. SS with videos for fun stuff like crafting\boss fights might be cool.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.
Is there a good SA/not SA The World Ends with You video LP? I don’t like the controls but everything else seems real cool so a video LP is best for me.

Irritated Goat
Mar 12, 2005

This post is pathetic.

Admiral H. Curtiss posted:

thevoiceofdog and I did a stream of it some years ago, if that's good enough? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ie8i8BwKuE&list=PLXXoIQTYGkvbyPsILUjryFpMHGmu9v1W8

That's perfect actually! I enjoy thevoiceofdog's streams\LPs so having a 2nd person to bounce off of is even better. :) Thank you.