Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
As a lover of bad game LP's there's 1 game I really want to see completed: Dikatana. Any reccomendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

It's hosted on Vimeo and they want money from me to watch it if it's still there.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

ty. I didn't realize LP Archive was hosting stuff now.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Chip and a bunch of LPer's bailed on SA after the last Shmorky drama

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

I'll PM it to prevent a derail.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Galick posted:

Been hankering for a good podcast, anyone got a good D&D game I could put on?

If you're into goofy ones Bombarded is good. Actual band all playing multi class bards and they do an original song relevant to each episode.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Galick posted:

Probably more character dynamic focused, I get enough fighty crunch from my own games. Other TTRPGs are all welcome!

Then I'll recommend eldritch horror based Orpheus Protocol. Secret paramilitary non-governmental organization dedicated to dealing with Cults, magic and otherwordly threats. The first arc serves as kind of a prologue for the rest of the campaign after that you get a very long story with lots of character growth and development.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Nidoking posted:

Skippy Granola? He deleted his channel this week due to not wanting to deal with copyright trolls and Youtube's useless system.

I haven't seen an alert for him streaming in forever. Has he called it quits?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

The villains that reproduce by converting other species into themselves not having loving tasers still drives me nuts. A plot hole you could fit a galaxy through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

bony tony posted:

Some LPers think they're voice actors.

Don't you dare besmirch the excellent voice acting of Super Great Friend