Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

alnilam

so many young people trapped in totally uncool circumstances being lured in by the siren song of sick kickflips and gnarly endos... i feel bad for them really, it's a structural problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

*fbi agent surveilling me thru binocs* initials are O. H... subject is eating an Oh Henry bar... freauently responds to surprise by saying "oh"... highly suspected member of the radical organization HYDROXYL

alnilam

They bring me in for questioning and i respond to every question in the Negative. "You're free to go, sorry for the confusion sir."

alnilam

You can receive jokes like these to your e mail inbox every day by writing to JustChemJokes@humor.net