Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

mlmp08 posted:

Reading drug dog cert testimony is bonkers.

Yes, the dog was recertified. Monthly. By its owner/handler. In a public park. In a test that was 0% blind. It indicated 50 times in the last month, resulting in two whole drug arrests, so it’s a good asset!

I saw one of these tests the other day. Cop had one of those tennis ball chuckers and the dog was 50 ft away from the tennis ball licking their rear end.

Good dog in a bad job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

This isn’t the first time MLK’s face was visible in the back window of a police cruiser. Less bruised this time!

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

Uh…at least he didn’t shoot his wife with his service weapon? Jesus what the gently caress is wrong with cops in this country.

Imagine I posted that dril ISIS tweet except with cops.

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

eh it was actually nice to hear from the SA pig crew (who are literally the kind of cops we want), but the cspammers chased them off

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

fair but I enjoyed having a dissenting opinion

the cops who posted here werent literal baby killers but they knew some

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

okay I was not aware of that

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

He’s a cop, he loves shooting dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU