Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Detain my balls, bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Mr. Nice! posted:

Copchat is the real burden of the gip mod.

Shouldn't be. Should just wade into cop chat and throw probations at everyone participating. Maybe catch a few bystanders, too, and blame it on whoever began the thing.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Hard to have a civil conversation when this is the kind of hyperbolic posting that shows up.

Hardly hyperbolic

e: :centrism:

UP THE BUM NO BABY fucked around with this message at 17:08 on Jul 4, 2019

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Probably the most cop thing possible lol

gently caress cops

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

What's your point? That crime happens?

OK OH GOD OH NO QHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?!?!?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

https://twitter.com/MamoudouNDiaye/status/1155822774348406784?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I find a job that even cops can do!

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1157287813139828736?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
This seems like a job for a cop.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
https://twitter.com/TheQueerCrimer/status/1157363488668491781?s=19

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
If we only keep easy access to firearms for popular revolution, is it not the time to poo poo or get off the pot? Is our current administration not the definition of Tyranny? Implicitly endorsing mass murder and explicitly endorsing violence against political enemies seems like it's about time.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Then let's have a popular revolution against a tyrannical government. poo poo, p sure we meet all the requirements

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
If we won't curtail arms proliferation let's use it to our advantage.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Telling other posters they should die is pretty lovely.

lol

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Whole lot of you need to sit and have a think about the language you use

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Language like this?

And? Detain them, bitch. Just don't use some hosed up rear end language like you have.

You know the difference.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Perhaps try and have empathy for other humans with the language you use, but when it comes to authority it can gently caress right off and eat my rear end in a top hat.

As can fascists.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Bored As gently caress posted:

That piece of poo poo was widely ridiculed and condemned by literally every single cop I know, and on every single cop forum or message board I read. He's a loving coward who should eat his own gun, and didn't deserve to have a badge.

He lived, that's punishment enough.

The bolded part is why you can always and forever gently caress right off, though.

e: fix my bracketing error

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Bitch is a gendered insult and if you want to be the language police then set an example instead of being a hypocrite. You know, like a cop would be. :jerkbag:

Tell you what, you keep using whatever language you want until God himself calls you out then.

Fucker.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

mlmp08 posted:

The result isn’t a “PR nightmare.” The result is dehumanizing, racist behavior toward a person.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Truth. If they treat all races that way during the arrest then it's just a terrible look and a really bad idea. I'm not denying these men may have subconscious (or conscious) racist tendencies- everyone does- but if they handle white arrestees the same way...

Yeah, maybe they aren't being racist this time!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Like, worse than the average person in America by being statistically more white supremacist? Or worse morally than the it is for an average person to be white supremacist?

Like, cops are far more likely than the average American to espouse white supremacy beliefs because they go out of their way to recruit other white supremacists to police forces.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

I didn't know we had those statistics.

here's a rather long article looking at the infiltration of White Supremacy into law enforcement

As far as hard data on the number, there are some 18,000 different local departments and American policing is so hosed up as to make that data near impossible. Given how much the GOP throws a fit each time this data comes out and the fact that they try to prevent anything being done makes the problem really, really difficult to track. But it is there and on plain display to ever minority.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Also, check out Ghost Skins

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

Yes, we all know white supremacists are making an effort to take over policing and government. It also doesn't help that leftists are making every effort to keep other leftists out of these positions. Either way, this is hardly evidence that police are statistically more racist than the rest of the population. You're probably forgetting how racist america in general is.

I'm not denying that racism in policing is a problem, any racism at all is a problem. I just don't think the ridiculous hyperbole a pot of posters in here traffic in is good or helpful for anyone.

I'm sorry we can't produce good solid numbers for you to enjoy with the current systemic problems related to policing in America, but the fact is that the FBI and DOJ repeatedly have cited right wing white nationalism FOR YEARS. What do you expect me to do, conduct a poll of "how racist are you?" to every cop in America?

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
The very way you always just brush aside the charges of systemic racism as only being a problem if we can bring hard data to it is itself a branch of the problem we're trying to address.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit

Chichevache posted:

The way you lie and misrepresent things is a problem since I have never dismissed charges of systemic racism since it is a huge loving problem, e.g., me pointing out the loving president is a racist.

I'll be honest, I just don't read everything you post because I don't like you.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh right, you're a cop.

lol

fascist. that's why i don't like you.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
The fact that you know a guy is trouble but don't try to remove him is :lol:

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Yeah, that's just our racist. No we don't challenge his beliefs, we simply try to make sure he doesn't go too far on the blacks.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Man, SpaceSDoorGunner your department is just hella #wokeaf man. Keep up the good work!

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I believe all cops are bastards

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
:lol: winning

Life isn't a loving game moron

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
rear end in a top hat cops are killing people at rates that are straight up ridiculous. Better refer back to my trusty old debate rules.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You must be a dense motherfucker if you think I have any love for "the troops"

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
lol that Union dude just lusts for black deaths, doesn't he? Oh well, he's good for the guys in the union

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
You go out of your way to paint yourself as a hero cop when you're just a piece of poo poo pig

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I'm a veteran and I say ACAB

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Cops are here because most everyone with some sort of uniform ended up in GIP except tow truck drivers and loss prevention, America's true heros.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Army cops are the loving worst. Giving out tickets for speeding in a war zone lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
I watched some jackass SWAT team roll through town in a MaxxPro the other day.

Cops don't need loving MaxxPros.