Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
suck my dick from the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Vahakyla posted:

Here to report that's there's more of them but FOR SOME REASON they keep a low profile.

It was nice to hear from goon cops though. I agree on that. Branis was the bestest rural deputy.

holy poo poo someone remembers me

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
I may be a fat,lazy cop, but at least i'm not a war criminal like the rest of these baby killers in GiP

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Wasabi the J posted:

I was such a lovely soldier I never killed a single baby

sorry baby killer, all troops are bastards

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Steezo posted:

I may have flattened a city or two with a howitzer, and some villages, a couple farmsteads, and destroyed that one garden I drove through with a humvee, and shot a guy off a beer factory wall that one time....

What was I talking about again? Oh right, proper TTP's for baby killing, first thing to remember is they're smaller targets you really gotta try to hit em, takes a lot of practice, unless you're DOW Corning but they dont give a poo poo...

only partly kidding, but hey, at least I'm not a cop

it helps me sleep at night to know that no matter what I do, i'll always be morally superior to the war criminal welfare rats of the US military.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

CainFortea posted:

Well yeA, it ain't great. But the piggies are all a bunch of Vet Life types and "I would have enlisted but I woulda knocked out my drill instructor" types. So it's even worse

yeah, rat, that has never been a cop stereotype. I think what you mean is we get some 4 year marine who thinks the world owes him because he served and flies off the handle every time he has to repeat himself. The big problem is you absolute scum troops becoming cops and pretending like you are still in iraq or afghanistan where you can beat, rape, or murder people at will and then get treated like a hero for it.

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG

Stravag posted:

It's at time like this you have to wonder, what's the deal with the thin blue line? Does it really matter what color the line is as long as a cop is dangling on the end of it? If his feet dont reach the floor he's becoming one of the few good cops

please, join the 22 today.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Branis
Apr 14, 2006

by VG
The fact is every group of americans can rightly spit in my face and say ACAB but you piss baby storm troopers for the empire can never, and will never pretend you are superior to us. If you troops refuse to realize that and come in here acting like you aren't absolute scum then just delete this thread and ban all the cops.

Actually just ban me, this place is dumb as hell now and the world would be a better place if every troop killed themselves, followed by every cop.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)