Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
pokemon go but on a treadmill

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

The roads you drive on to work don't all exist when you wake up. The road outside of your front door exists, but then as you travel along the road, the roads in front of you are being created just before you reach them and the roads behind you are being deleted from existence. Turns out that there's a trick to making the universe think you're traveling along the road without even leaving your living room. First, walk into the corner of your living room and press your head into the corner firmly. Next, jump while pushing at the wall in a jump, jump, pause, jump pattern for 17 minutes. Make sure the sides of your head remain in contact with both walls that make up the corner. If done correctly, you'll shave 10 minutes off of your commute by walking right out of your front door and straight into work. Careful though, if done incorrectly you may generate your office directly on top of your house. Note: This will permanently erase your house, dogs, and wife from existence.

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

artoke

If you manage to clip out of your house instead of leaving through the normal loading zone you can bypass all kinds of checks. I've been working to break this strategy where you start the shower level with your inventory filled with cooking oil and soap. The combination of these actually eliminates the friction coefficient, I'm sure an oversight by the developers, but using this you can gain infinite speed. From there you just need to angle at a seam in the shower just right and you can clip right through to the overworld. This is the easiest way I have found to bypass the clothes requirement, and as an added bonus you retain the Clean buff you get from the shower. You do lose that speed very quickly once you leave the shower, as there is a check on speed and friction when you change terrains. If you are interested in helping me route new overworld movement with these things in mind let me know.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've developed an in-game cycle that gets closest to the theoretical minimum time to complete the Get Ready For Work minigame without skipping any Chore bonuses.

Prep:

1) Complete the Shower and Put On A Suit minigames the night before.
2) Solder a toaster to a rotisserie turner and slow down the turning mechanism to 23% of normal. Position the left side at your living room couch and the right side at the front door.
3) Rig a pulley and string system to your toothbrush and comb.
4) Put a minifridge in the living room. Store 5x Glasses of Orange Juice and 5x Slices of Wonder Bread in it on Sunday night.
5) Sleep on the couch in the living room.

Strat:

1) Wake up at ~8:27:00.000 am
2) From the bed, place 1x Slice of Wonder Bread in the Toaster-Rotisserie and Set the Toaster-Rotisserie Timer for 2.5 minutes.
3) Go to the adjacent bathroom and initiate the Brush Teeth task. The Comb Hair task will also load into memory but because of the Toothbrush-Comb rig we won't need to map separate inputs.
4) At ~8:29:00.000 am, grab the leftmost 1x Glass of Orange Juice from the minifridge and Drink it, then drop the 1x Empty Glass from your inventory.
5) Step up to the door and angle your face at the Toaster-Rotisserie; at ~8:29:30.000 the 1x Toast will shoot into your mouth automatically.
6) Open the front door and walk out.

I've consistently been able to achieve a speed of 00:02:32.068 with near-optimal inputs using this strat. This is the fastest time to complete Get Ready For Work while retaining the Slept, Dressed, and Fed bonuses for use during the Work quest AFAIK. Let me know in the comments section if you have any suggestions or if you're able to achieve a faster time.

lost my old email

paper plates & disposable cutlery are the god mode cheat for doing dishes but you will be rightly hated by the house chore diaspora as you are not a Real Gamer

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Jolo posted:

The roads you drive on to work don't all exist when you wake up. The road outside of your front door exists, but then as you travel along the road, the roads in front of you are being created just before you reach them and the roads behind you are being deleted from existence. Turns out that there's a trick to making the universe think you're traveling along the road without even leaving your living room. First, walk into the corner of your living room and press your head into the corner firmly. Next, jump while pushing at the wall in a jump, jump, pause, jump pattern for 17 minutes. Make sure the sides of your head remain in contact with both walls that make up the corner. If done correctly, you'll shave 10 minutes off of your commute by walking right out of your front door and straight into work. Careful though, if done incorrectly you may generate your office directly on top of your house. Note: This will permanently erase your house, dogs, and wife from existence.

artoke posted:

If you manage to clip out of your house instead of leaving through the normal loading zone you can bypass all kinds of checks. I've been working to break this strategy where you start the shower level with your inventory filled with cooking oil and soap. The combination of these actually eliminates the friction coefficient, I'm sure an oversight by the developers, but using this you can gain infinite speed. From there you just need to angle at a seam in the shower just right and you can clip right through to the overworld. This is the easiest way I have found to bypass the clothes requirement, and as an added bonus you retain the Clean buff you get from the shower. You do lose that speed very quickly once you leave the shower, as there is a check on speed and friction when you change terrains. If you are interested in helping me route new overworld movement with these things in mind let me know.

lost my old email posted:

paper plates & disposable cutlery are the god mode cheat for doing dishes but you will be rightly hated by the house chore diaspora as you are not a Real Gamer

Valuable Compost Hacks:
- paper plates & those starch based "plastic" forks
- my eight jars of densely packed vaped weed
- a shitton of coffee grounds i stole from a dumpster
- neighbor's heap of yard clippings
- annoying squirrels

The Clowner posted:

I've developed an in-game cycle that gets closest to the theoretical minimum time to complete the Get Ready For Work minigame without skipping any Chore bonuses.

Prep:

1) Complete the Shower and Put On A Suit minigames the night before.
2) Solder a toaster to a rotisserie turner and slow down the turning mechanism to 23% of normal. Position the left side at your living room couch and the right side at the front door.
3) Rig a pulley and string system to your toothbrush and comb.
4) Put a minifridge in the living room. Store 5x Glasses of Orange Juice and 5x Slices of Wonder Bread in it on Sunday night.
5) Sleep on the couch in the living room.

Strat:

1) Wake up at ~8:27:00.000 am
2) From the bed, place 1x Slice of Wonder Bread in the Toaster-Rotisserie and Set the Toaster-Rotisserie Timer for 2.5 minutes.
3) Go to the adjacent bathroom and initiate the Brush Teeth task. The Comb Hair task will also load into memory but because of the Toothbrush-Comb rig we won't need to map separate inputs.
4) At ~8:29:00.000 am, grab the leftmost 1x Glass of Orange Juice from the minifridge and Drink it, then drop the 1x Empty Glass from your inventory.
5) Step up to the door and angle your face at the Toaster-Rotisserie; at ~8:29:30.000 the 1x Toast will shoot into your mouth automatically.
6) Open the front door and walk out.

I've consistently been able to achieve a speed of 00:02:32.068 with near-optimal inputs using this strat. This is the fastest time to complete Get Ready For Work while retaining the Slept, Dressed, and Fed bonuses for use during the Work quest AFAIK. Let me know in the comments section if you have any suggestions or if you're able to achieve a faster time.

:golfclap:

crimes

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
this music sounds like what happens when you clip out of boundaries near a conversation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTe688720M&t=600s

crimes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
the fountain of youth but for self-effacing disco lunacy

crimes