Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

use postgres, there's no good reason to use mysql

postgresql is good, MySQL is also good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

fart simpson posted:

i just spent like an hour at work doing this instead of working

it’s irresponsible to stay at work if you have the shits, you should have stayed home so as not to infect others with your rear end terms

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

no zip hoodies :argh:

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

we do shitlods of promo shirts for work but I don’t think there’s a print on demand thing, you’d end up having to hold stock. I’ll ask the dudes how they handle it

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

echinopsis posted:

:qqsay:

e: and tbf man when you factor in international shipping and the insane exchange rate, they end up as some pretty expensive clothings as far as nz is concerned. next time I'm doing one for me I'll include you and then send it up to you or soemthing :)

:discourse: