Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm wearing white's boots today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fanged Lawn Wormy
Jan 4, 2008

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
black steel toe redwing boots. or sketchers slipons if I know I’m just 8bit janitoring

Perplx
Jun 26, 2004

Best viewed on Orgasma Plasma
Lipstick Apathy
now thats its winter im wearing my premium Blundstone 1391 - Winter Chisel Toe Rustic Brown

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
wolverine work boots or plastic florsheims.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Perplx posted:

now thats its winter im wearing my premium Blundstone 1391 - Winter Chisel Toe Rustic Brown

I just got some that don’t look unlike these. I like them but gently caress having wide feet and having to buy sizes up from what fits the rest of your feet just so one part doesn’t get squashed :/ I hate sore feet just being a part of my life but oh well that’s why you learn to meditate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
some of the older crowd were complaining about the “unprofessional” shoes one of the younger pharmacists wears but ya know what we’re on our feet all day, on hard surfaces. if she wants to wear sketchers she fuckin should, just coz u oldies had to suffer thru pain doesn’t mean she should

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Barefoot Is Legal

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

Barefoot Is Legal

not in my 7-11. gtfo.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Barefoot Is Legal

rock and roll ain’t noise pollution

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

echinopsis posted:

I just got some that don’t look unlike these. I like them but gently caress having wide feet and having to buy sizes up from what fits the rest of your feet just so one part doesn’t get squashed :/ I hate sore feet just being a part of my life but oh well that’s why you learn to meditate

buy wide sizes

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I wish more companies offered wide sizes

I need to clean out my old shoes too, then my wife won’t kill me if I buy some new winter ones

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Endless Mike posted:

buy wide sizes

it’s easy enough to do this with running shoes or whatever but in the dress shoe zone I find few if any options, and it’s especially hard to find ones that look good. my mum learned of this so bought me some but I don’t like them much and now I have the burden of a gift I am not using

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I ordered some new booties to go with a dress I got

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Clark's boots today

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

anybody said "clown shoes" yet? cause that's what you all wear!

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

that's a lot of shaggar alts

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

that's a lot of shaggar alts

crossposting from CJS:

President Beep posted:

saw shaggar at the holiday parade yesterday

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

echinopsis posted:

if she wants to wear sketchers she fuckin should, just coz u oldies had to suffer thru pain doesn’t mean she should

right fuckin on

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
I wear crocs but it's these crocs:

comfy as gently caress and somehow more durable than my sanuks were

Poopernickel fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 19, 2019

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
these are truly the shoes of a professional computer toucher

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

I like those and I feel like that is an indictment of my sense of style

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I would wear them to my own funeral they are that good s

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

are those the shoes that you can color on with markers and then wash them and then start over?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hahaha

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

black vans camachos for the last 10 years or so, i still have a few years worth in my stockpile before i have to go shoe shopping again.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

vans camacho

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Midjack posted:

black vans camachos for the last 10 years or so, i still have a few years worth in my stockpile before i have to go shoe shopping again.

they'll probably be making those again by the time you run out, giant chunky shoes are a thing again

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

i'm wearing some rm williams, mate

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

echinopsis posted:

I would wear them to my own funeral they are that good s

s'funny cos I wouldn't be seen dead in them!

Wutang-Yutani CORP
Sep 25, 2005

CORPORATIONS
RULE
EVERYTHING
AROUND
ME

redwing 1907

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
crocs over vibrams

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Sham bam bamina! posted:

crocs over vibrams

Pics, coward

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

tom sachs mars yard overshoes over off white “chicago” jordan 1s over tabi boots

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Sham bam bamina! posted:

crocs over vibrams

fucken no one argues with the animal that wears this power tie of the footwear world to work

no one has ever worn this combo to a job interview and not gotten the job

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

qirex posted:

tom sachs mars yard overshoes over off white “chicago” jordan 1s over tabi boots

hell yes my dude you definitely gently caress

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

yeah tabi boots on the inside is a bizarre yet intriguing move

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I can’t actually walk but I look so fresh on insta

power botton
Nov 2, 2011

do you step on all your coworkers common projects when you pass them. i assume you get like 1000 chances to do that each day.

SO DEMANDING
Dec 27, 2003

business in the front, party in the back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scud Hansen
Dec 13, 2015

Darkness and Evil
I temporarily have on some dumbass motorcycle boots I got at the goodwill because my last good pair of shoes got a hole in them and now soak up water.