Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
You can really feel his immaturity pouring through Danica as she shouts "Why didn't we just go and beat up the criminals way before this!?"

He really honestly thinks the solution to crime is just find the bad guys, knock them out with overwhelming force, and then put them in jail, doesn't he. The idea that you need things like evidence and rule of law is frustrating to him because well if the GOOD GUYS are doing it, how can they do wrong? Just get the goodest guys! And give them the biggerest guns!

This is a child's understanding of justice and crime.

Israel and Palestine would stop fighting if only America would come in with BIGGEREST GUNS and tell them to stop! And then they'd realize they're being DUMMY HEADS and doing FIGHTBATTLES when America has even MORE GUNS and so they need to work together because all global conflicts are based on people being dumb silly foreigners who can't examine their own actions!

I think Star Power ends up saying a LOT, honestly. It's a desperate complaint to the world that it isn't as simple as it looked when I was 6 years old barely able to understand the comic books I was reading. How dare you be complex? How dare humans have dimensions? In school I thought all the bullies were mean because they were stupid doo-doo heads, and now you're telling me they might have had lovely homelives or it was ME acting like an embarrassing idiot and no one could stand me?? UMM NO the bad guys are MEAN DOODIEHEADS, watch this SUPER PSYCHOLOGIST point out how DUMB they are! Villains don't pose a threat! Bullies are all paper tigers! If only I could punch people really hard I'd fix EVERYTHING in a DAY!

I've read fanfiction where the mary sue has angel and dragon wings and dates every single character in the source material, that've had more mature understandings of the world than this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Okay so the naked man still has his underwear on, despite him drawing full frontal male in this very comic. But somehow he keeps his little g-string attached, sure.

But of course the woman is fully naked, legs spread.

Mookie,

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Heh, I'm a real good guy who REALLY cares about women.

Also if you don't fit into my narrow view of nerdy women you aren't a real woman and you're ugly and unnattractive. Women with big breasts? Disgusting. I'm glad I'm an educated, sophisticated male who casually dismisses a whole bunch of women as not being entitled to womanhood because they aren't what I'm sexually interested in.

Ignore what all those lovely alpha-men say about what women need to be! I'm not like that! Because I'm saying women should have obscure nerd trivia memorized and then they're worth my dick, which is a very valuable thing for them to all desire, of course, because this dick respects women (so long as they exist in the specific forms that satisfy it correctly).

Holy gently caress Ernest Cline is worse than I had even imagined. How can you be that self-unaware??

... is Dominic Deegan going to get like this too, I'm scared.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Why even plot it out that he's healed by fire if his being healed by fire is just going to get immediately undone anyway? What narrative point does that serve at all, other than to pad things out? At least the fake-out with Dominic is there to say "Dominic is very clever and a puppetmaster" the healing him with fire does literally nothing other than, I guess, answer why Luna can't solve the problem, because of course she can't be allowed to defeat him, right?

But Dominic's brother just could have acted first, anyway. There was--there was no POINT to that, and it's hurting my head.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
And so he takes a shot that was actually cleverly done, with Snout lowering the book to reveal the Deaf tag, to kind of show naturally that he's immune... and now he does a flashback to it again, and has him point it out, just in case you aren't as clever as he is to pick up on it!

You could have demonstrated the crazy vine guy doing something, mouth open, clearly verbalizing, maybe even have the unconscious people respond to it in some way, make it clear, visually, that he was doing something with sound, and then have Snout shove him down and keep the deaf tag prominent but not, in your textless comic about a deaf character, have an entire panel dedicated to a word balloon and then three panels going "but hahah i'm immune"

like he was SO close and couldn't help but spoil it and that's so deliciously tantalizing

he freakin' looks at his own "deaf" label as if to remind himself that he's deaf, like, he has SUCH a problem with theory of the mind even the characters need to consciously go out of their way to remind themselves of something that's a default fact of their life

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

catlord posted:

You know, there could have been a fun little The Yattering and Jack type story here where the evil vine things are trying to corrupt and tempt a completely oblivious Snout and get more and more frustrated as he just goes about his... whatever he's doing. Of course, that'd require a good sense of dark comedy and timing, and I've not really seen any evidence of either.

It would also require Mookie to portray a bad guy as anything other than goofily incompetent and extant only for the good guys to style on, which, with the exception of the evil ink witch (the second evil ink witch) I honestly dont' think he's capable of. If he makes the bad guys into a THREAT then that gets really scary!!

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I just noticed the skinned guy is being dragged along his skinned flesh, along the edge of the hole. That's gotta destroy like, so much more tissue, shouldn't it?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
It's always super fascinating to me in bad-storytelling tourism like this where you can TELL what media the person consumed lately, because their story becomes a blatant "i'm daydreaming about this so i'm gonna just make my story about this now" kind of deal.

I can't count how many meandering lovely fanfics I've read where you can tell the author started playing Metro 2033 because suddenly now they're in an underground russian bunker or whatever and it's always so like, I can't get over it. There's like 0 filter between their consumption and creation. Like, it's normal to be inspired by stuff but usually you're supposed to make it vaguely transformative, tailor it to fit the thing you're doing, and if you can't fit it you don't do it, but so many people have no ability for self-reflection of their own creations and their creative outlet becomes the living proof of their wandering train-of-thought.

It sticks out to me a lot because I remember doing it myself, when I was 12, and my cringy fanfictions would meander influenced by whatever I was reading, and when I stopped being 12 I stopped doing that.

But here he is making his poor skill with coloring as a point of PRIDE, and excusing it by citing all the ways he's awesome and unique and special, so of course he's gonna just hamfist Junji Ito into things too because he read it yesterday.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I never read DD when it was going, and I can see, yeah, if I was still a dumb 14 year old back in the old days that might have even grabbed me. The interpretation of Jacob arranging things as an excuse to heal his brother and get what he wants, that all could have worked for an interesting villain with a gray family dynamic. For a moment it actually seems like Dominic was wrong to talk trash about Jacob. Sure, he killed people to gain more powers, but he was killing even worse bad-guys, and he saved his family and even fixed a mistake he'd made on his younger brother without making it obvious that healing him of the blight was his plan. It could have really worked!

Instead I guess he's just Killman: The Bad Boy Skeleton Meanie. And he just wants to kill his family because... evil people kill their families?

He stumbled into a good story, panicked, and quickly backed his way out, because he couldn't have a bad guy who was in any way complex or had ambiguous goals. This is incredible.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Their Last Rites involves full-mouth kissing of the near-deceased.

Mookie,

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
He does gore like someone whose entire experience with it is the first Mortal Kombat game. Bodies just easily come apart into pieces at whatever breaking point you want, flesh is just paper that comes off in sheets (which he kept up from DD up until today in LoDD), and tongue sticks out of dead body's mouth. GOTTA have that loosely hanging tongue!

It always amazes me how few notifications his twitter posts of the comic get. Where are these die-hard fans actually hiding?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Snout sits down to write "Boy, that arc sure was a waste of time, huh?" Yes Snout! Yes it was.

Mookie if you don't wanna be doing the comic anymore just start something else.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I'm honestly kind of surprised DD was ever that popular. Even for early 2000s, this isn't very GOOD. I can vaguely remember a good two-dozen much, much higher quality comics I got bored of reading even back when I was really into webcomics as a thing. How popular WAS DD at the time? I never even knew of it outside of the CAD mock threads jazz hands references, I never had encountered it in the wild other than a vague memory of a comic with a guy that looked like a poorly drawn Dr. Who ripoff.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Yeah what I was mentally comparing this to was megatokyo, which was very much "How To Draw Manga: The Webcomic" which was inexplicably popular for a while, but that did die once updates sort of went to "once a year."

I honestly don't know why I'm so surprised DD was successful, I love atrocity tourism, I know there are utterly horrible fanfictions out there with millions of words that people love for absolutely no coherent reason other than they have no frame of reference for what quality is. DD is just so incredibly juvenile and weak, though. This is messing with my understanding of the world. Even dumb 15 year old me would have looked at this and gone "eh." Dominic isn't impressive enough to be a sufficient power fantasy, the comedy is weak even by early webcomic standards, by all rights this should have vanished into the internet a long time ago. It's incredible.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
That's the biggest thign that stands out to me. Their victory is never that they're actually SMARTER. They never do anything more CLEVER> It's like deegan beating the demon in the mindspace by going "MY MIND IS STRONGER: MIND LASER SUPREME BLAST! KABLAMMO" "OOoooh no dominic you're so smart that i just explode!"

They rarely have some kind of actually clever plan, especially never a plan that is clever that doesn't rely on them automatically knowing everything ahead of time.

They're so proud to be ~nerds~ but this is still at a time when it was assumed being a nerd meant you were smart, where they had internalized that, and didnt' do the work to earn that supposed intelligence. So you really just get people who are defined by their not doing sports or wanting sex, winning because... well, if you don't do sports or want sex, you're automatically a smart person, right?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
He's done a good job of setting up a situation where I don't really know the stakes, the conflict, the long-term meaning or implications, the reason why it's happening, and also don't care about getting an answer to any of those mysteries either. Incredible storytelling. I look forward to more random things happening without explanation and with no greater context or consequences.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
This isn't even abusive, this is just an insane Frankenstein's monster going on a wild rampage. Mookie really isn't that petty he'd completely change the story of his comic based on a few comments, right??

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
So Dominic, to learn more about this secret history, has to sit at his desk and put his fingers on his head and go "I want to know the plot behind X now!" and that's it. No quest for sympathetic items, no reagants or rituals, just, "I'd like the plot now, thank you!"

When I was 14 I didn't write Mary Sues this contrived and boring.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I dont' even have words for this sudden sex-negative turn that this character who was in casual three-ways is suddenly displaying. I could say a lot about it but what's the point? It would all summarize into "art can be a way to work out your problems, but that art probably shouldn't be on the internet."

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Like, I used to read Sluggy, 8-Bit Theatre, Adventurers, a bunch of comics that don't hold up well today, but even looking back at them I can say "Ah, yeah, I can see why I was into this as a child." I cannot see anything redeeming, even as a guilty pleasure, about this. It's worse than bad, it's aggressively boring. Even reading bad fanfiction for atrocity tourism's sake a part of me can usually go "Well, I AM curious where the story will go."

Here, I'm imagining Deegan is going to probably win unambiguously, probably after going "I'm smart! Eyelasers!"

This is incredible in whole new ways to me. This isn't just bad, this is really bad. How does it go DOWN from here?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Ague Proof posted:

And Snout got him banned from FetLife.

I can't tell if this is a joke or a real thing that happened at this point.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
The worst part of this, I think, is that things are happening, actively, and it still feels like nothing's happening? There's no consequences, there's no stakes, there's no goals. You can have a story that's just a simple character's development, their relationships, you don't need a giant massive quest, the world doesn't need to be at stake... but there has to be SOMEthing at stake.

Even if it's just, can this character recover their relationship with their family? Can this character keep their job? Can this character find meaning? Can this character manage to do their daily tasks today? Anything! You can do a story out of anything, so long as the readers have some understanding of the stakes. And if there are no stakes, that requires the author to do something with that, thematically.

But there are--stakes? Here? Maybe? We're over a year in and we know that Snout wants to find out what happened to Domookienik Deegan because he... he saw an unfinished sentence talking about it? We know that the Ink-Witches want... something... with information... for... reasons?

What happens if Snout fails to find out what happened to Dominic? He gets... bored? Now he has a silent companion who's some kind of... golem? What are the new stakes? What are the new consequences for failure?

A good story makes you ask what will happen if the characters fail. A very good story can even make you ask why the characters are doing what they are doing without falling apart. You have to have... like, a really, really loving strong story to support the weight of "I don't know what anyone's goals or motivations are, where they are going, what they hope to achieve, or what will be the result of their failure."

At least in that case, you need to make the actions of the characters, if inscrutable, entertaining. He can't even do that.

This is, on every S I N G L E level, an absolute failure to achieve storytelling. He isn't flaunting the traditions of it, he isn't hyperlink-->DeconstructedTrope'ing it, he's actually, somehow, managed to work on a project for over a year, and has failed to even establish a story. At all. Any story. There's nothing.

I've read miserable fanfictions that meander and change based on whatever media the writer was consuming that given day, and even those grasped the basic idea that you need to present SOMEthing--consequences, goals, even BAD, FAILED humor, there's nothing happpening this entire arc.

Snout stumbles into a cabin. Finds something creepy. More creepy stuff happen that he frowns at vaguely confused. A house collapses. Now he has a confused naked girl to travel with them. They are both naked and wandering now.

Axe Cop, even at the very beginning, when the child half of the creative team was really, really young, had some vague sense of stakes, of goals. Mookie is working at below a 1st Grade understanding of storytelling. This is the writing equivalent of someone looking at abstract art and going "Oh, so I don't need to follow the rules?" and then just scribbling everywhere and going "this is art now!"

Oh my god i'm so loving salty over this.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Seeing how his last travel montage apparently took place over the course of a day despite lasting several strips, I'm imagining all of this takes place over, say, 30 minutes.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
So now all Dominic has to do is collect the Blackstone Serpents and the regalia of the Hierophant of Order and he can go to Skullcrusher mountain and stop Baitlin from opening the Wall of Lights to release the doom of the world caused by the inbalance of the Serpents of Chaos and Order and--wait.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
What I learned from this update is mookie is still enjoying using his new brushes that make messy effects like he discovered for the necromancer satyr and the dirty traced goth boy he's really liking all these new brush settings look at these brush settings

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Instead whenever he talks about it, he talks about it as if all of time and space is a tv show and if he doesn't know something it's just because he never bothered to tune in to it and watch. He never knew what happened between his mom and fetish necromancer only because he didn't bother to watch that episode. All of reality is an anime and he can watch clips from it whenever he wants but there's never any problem with context because the uploaders put really detailed descriptions and wiki links in the upload description.

Every adventure is the thrilling story of "Dominic gets linked a youtube video relevant to the plot. He then clicks on related videos until he knows everything about everything, and uses his wiki knowledge to beat everyone by only using the tropes that win!"

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
With the amount of excuses and focus on showing the ink witch naked, and with how little plot this has, i'm starting to get the feeling this is just all a fetish thing. he just wants to draw naked lady. i get that, sometimes you just wanna draw something hot, but you can still give it a story worth reading, u kno, mook? no? ok. please keep drawing meandering adventures of mr. dong hanger and his naked but it's okay you can look at her pussy it's FINE mommy witch.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

quote:

So much of this arc relies on you know all the backstory Mookie daydreams about.

I feel this, so terribly strongly. Like, I recognize what Mookie's doing, I did this back when I was 14. You daydream and fantasize about characters in your head, you think about them, it's faster than putting things out into a story. Going back on something you created and seeing "oh, they really only show up so rarely" can be a surprise, but Mookie doesn't do that. He doesn't go back and go "oh, I never actually established this yet, huh."

I love how the climax of this fight includes several "I am behind you, L" "No Kira now I am behind you" level of playground "I SHOT YOU" "no I DODGED" nonsense.

Oh no Sparkx is killed! Wait it was an illusion! Oh no Luna's killed! Wait it was an illusion! Oh no Creedo or whatever his name is was killed! Wait he dodged it. Oh no he--wait he dodged it again. Mookie has one trick. He seems to not grow tired of using it a half dozen times in the same scene.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
As it's been established, Seers only have to want to see something and they can see it whenever the gently caress they want. Dominic says the only reason he didn't know everything that happened between his mom and sexy necromancer was he didn't bother to watch it.

So obviously every seer, at least, should be assumed to be aware of anything that's happened in the comic until said otherwise, and then they probably catch up on the next strip, because lol imagining having to keep track of what character knows what??

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
It's the DBZ style of combat, where you win because you yelled louder, were the good guy, and your laser beam was BIGGEST.

As opposed to... any interesting way of storytelling where you have stakes that mean anything and the character seems clever for figuring out a novel way of winning.

No, just "my stat is higher than yours, I WIN!" Like, it just makes for a deeply unsatisfying victory. Even in lovely fanfics, a character might win because they used this specific power or this sort of trick. Deegan just wins because "haha, MINDBLAST." It means nothing. It's literally described in the setting as just a manifestation of his force of will, but he doesn't even come across as a particularly self-assured, willful person, just someone who is aware he's a main character. gently caress, that's what it is, isn't it.

This is a metanarratively parasitized world and we're watching a Mary Sue virus infect the story and conquer it. This genre isn't shonen, it's cosmic horror. We see it with Celestro when he gets narratively corrupted by proximity to Deegan. Anything about who he was is ovewritten as a PERSON to suit Dommie's needs in a villain. His entire identity is destroyed and reshaped into a convenient counterpart for the Mary Sue parasite entity.

gently caress that's why Luna becomes incapable of thinking about herself except in relation to Dominick, her narrative identity has been CORRUPTED by this virus!

We were never watching the adventures of a silly seer destined to save the world, we were watching the late-stage infection of a fictional universe by a Mary Sue.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I honestly don't even get what he did. He teleported it to the Elemecca and it... had a machine that existed specifically to destroy it for him? Ok????

What really gets me is how you can tell he doesn't love his villains. A good creator should be in love with their work on some level, should have affection and understanding of all their characters since they, you know, are providing them with their consciousness. Even if you're making a real garbo jerk it's YOUR garbo jerk. You're responsible for it. You have to inhabit and be inhabited by them, have to give them their layers of identity, have to turn them from an obstacle into a person. Even if they're a lovely person, you are simultaneously them, their childhood friends, their hopes and dreams. You can't write someone and not feel SOMEthing for them.

I think Cassavettes' Faces originally started as a bitter critique of aspects of modern life, but as he worked on it he grew sympathetic to the characters and it became more an honest, earnest expression of their humanity. A good creator should be able to see the humanity of all their creations, should be able to hold love, on some level, for anyone they bring into life.

Mookie writes like someone who doesn't really love any of his characters other than himself and every other self-insert. Everyone else is a flat, empty, hollow thing with no identity other than to be defeated.

Here we see the Mary Sue parasitism reach its ultimate form. All creatures are stripped of meaningful identities and complex personalities and reduced exclusively to the role they play in relation to the Mary Sue parasite. All goals are exchanged for ones that relate only to the Mary Sue. Any details of life that might make them sympathetic are not underplayed, they're rendered void. Sympathy, identification, cannot happen with anything but the Mary Sue. It cannot be tolerated, cannot be allowed. The authorial impulse of the Mary Sue parasite refuses to see the humanity of anything but itself, and so it erases it, as to not be bothered with it.

The infestation is complete. This world is now dead. Dominic's victory is here.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
I was wondering how it could honestly go downhill from the mess it already was.

Ah.

Ah.

You know that scene where all the germs in Mr. Burns' body are trying to get through the door at once and they can't because there's too many? That's how I feel about this.

The quality just went so, remarkably BAD, in so many directions at once, so severely, I cannot honestly keep up. I can't say anything because if I start it's going to be a dozen paragraphs. Holy gently caress. Luna only defining herself in relation to Mookie. The orc wanting to punch any woman who was ever reliant on a man. Their superhero skintight leotard wizard outfits. Runcible SPOON. Mr. Sexboy. Luna doing the coding equivalent of "oh, you forgot to close a bracket" "HOLY poo poo YOU'RE A GENIUS".

Oh my god, it got bad like, really fast.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

SubG posted:

"Runcible spoon" is a direct crib from Edward Lear. He uses "runcible" as a nonsense word in numerous contexts, but "runcible spoon" is straight from "The Owl and the Pussy-Cat":

I KNEW that sounded familiar. MOOKIE.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Oh hey, who was it that called she'd be in the tree, thereby wasting monday's strip entirely, and therefore also wednesday's by revealing monday's strip was pointless?

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Mookie's twitter is hecking dead. He gets like, 20 notes at most on his art posts last time I checked, which, by twitter standards, is strictly friends-and-family level.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
If the comic started like 5 pages ago, this would be a decent start. Strange deaf creature finds confused frankenstein, both nonverbal and outsiders trying to survive? Sure, ok! Not a bad premise!

BUT YOU CANT START OVER LIKE NOTHING ELSE CAME BEFORE THIS MOOKIE WE ALL SAW IT

You spent over a year with sleeprape witch and the mystery of "I found a page talking about a guy and something happened to him and now my entire purpose in life is finding out what happened to him"

a year into your story, it shouldn't feel like an entirely different story is just starting

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
With him increasingly defending and admitting to tracing, the increased quality can also likely be attributed to him using heavy references or just outright tracing at least parts of some recent updates.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Miss posted:

cameras exist in DD? or she got somebody to paint a bunch of her nudes??

It really feels like DD takes place somewhere in the late 90s, just they don't have mass media outside of... fukken, magic crystal ball sitcoms or whatever he's gonna pull out.

People are straight up dressed in loving T-Shirts and football is a popular spectator sport with people from teams known across the country somehow. It's just late 90s/early 2000s with magic. It's some of the worst worldbuilding I've seen in a long time.

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009

Invisible Clergy posted:

Electric guitars exist, as do superhero comic books. While I don't remember anyone using a camera on-panel specifically, as people are saying, there are more than 3,000 strips of Deegan Unfiltered, so some just slip through the cracks. Even if no one does it, I wouldn't be surprised if someone had an irate demon in a box that paints pictures in a fashion indistinguishable from a polaroid camera, like in "The Color of Magic" or some similar thing to flatten Mookie's fantasy world every time he has the opportunity to do the tiniest amount of worldbuilding and completely shits his pants.

Mass media does exist. They have comic books, newspapers, an a music industry that functions exactly like the contemporary real life one. Whenever you're not sure what Mookie does for thing x, assume he did however it worked in real life in the early 2000s, and you will be correct.

Okay, so correction: it is exactly like the year 2000, only the actual way mass media is conveyed to everyone happens offscreen, which I'm assuming means everyone just has a computer hidden in the corner of their room that they're all under a geis to not talk about.

I once read a self-insert fanfiction where the author got bored and clearly started playing monster girl porn games irl, and suddenly the world was full of rapey monster girls and he tried to pass it off as worldbuilding (except for the week where he played Metro 2033 so his self-insert found a hidden underground russian bunker full of ghosts and survival gameplay elements), and honestly, even THAT was more well-thought-out than Dominic Deegan's "What if real life were more like Dungeons and Dragons, but the Dragons part is Dragon Ball Z?"

This comic is like, one step of self-awareness away from being a parody of early 00s webcomics. He's so close. All he really ever needed was an arc where someone not infected by the Mary Sue parasite shows up, reveals how much of a poo poo Dominic actually is, and has a scene where he goes "What, you thought all these things were positive traits? What's wrong with you?" and he'd have set up an amazing honeytrap to draw in and criticize a whole bunch of the worst kinds of nerds. I think that's what really gets me about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlocksOfMice
Feb 3, 2009
Please tell me the ultimate main badguy of Dominic Deegan is named King Dave.