Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

How long a game hour wise do you think this will end up being?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/07/the_dlc_packs_for_marvel_ultimate_alliance_3_wont_be_sold_individually

DLC will not be sold separately so definitely get the season pass

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Pylons posted:

$20 for three packs is pretty reasonable.

Definitely, especially for what it adds

quote:

"Playable characters, modes, and additional story," 

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Be aware of spoilers, Walmart released it early per Reddit. You can no longer purchase it there until tomorrow but a bunch of people got their hands on it

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 13:27 on Jul 18, 2019

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

ThermoPhysical posted:

My roommate is interested for sure.

Don't go on Reddit. There's spoilers and poo poo everywhere.

Yup, someone datamined it and found future content

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Just give me Minerva and Spider Gwen

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Chill Penguin posted:

This game desperately needs a Danger Room training mode. I suppose the challenge rifts could be used for that.

They mentioned DLC is going to bring "new modes" so maybe it could happen

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

So I am playing on normal difficulty and overall only wiped once but then I faced Kingpin and have not even come close to beating him. It asked if I wanted to change difficulties so I did and I still cannot beat him. My team is all level 10s, do I need to grind to beat him? What is best way to grind?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Rufio posted:

tbh, game would be more fun as a f2p mmo, imho

Marvel Future Fight says hi (though not exactly an MMO, it is a diablo like game)

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

DLC Inc posted:

I was in the same situation. Level up your team to like 11 or 12 and then magically you'll be able to kick his rear end. Levels work weird in this game. Either use exp orbs or play the infinity trial for beating 100 enemies.

Perfect! Thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

bushisms.txt posted:

The real winner in this game is Ms. Marvel. I doubt many knew her, I knew of her, but just that she was muslim Captain marvel or something. But now I want any and all media of her. She's really dope.

I am a huge Ms Marvel fan and from what was talked about at comic con, she plays a big role in that new Avengers game coming next year