Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!
I want Nebula and Jessica Jones to be playable but it looks like that’s not happening.

So who is in the Marvel Knights DLC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Andrew_1985
Sep 18, 2007
Hay hay hay!

Chill Penguin posted:

Anybody make it up to (area after Xavier’s school) Dark Dimension yet? This boss fight against Dr. Strange is where me and my buddy hit a wall last night. Not sure if my characters are underpowered or something. I’ve been switching around a fair amount and haven’t done any of the rift crystalsInfinity Trials.

Same. We gave it 5 goes and even lowered the difficulty down. Mind you, we’ve been switching up characters a LOT....so not everyone has a great lvl.

After the halfway mark and those summons it all goes downhill.