Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
in single player at least, R will just use the attacks, while ZR will light the attacks up if an AI is close enough to use a synergy with you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

RatHat posted:

Looks like nearly every npc and boss in the game has full battle sounds recorded(including emotes) except for Blackbolt, Medusa, Valkyrie, and Cosmo. These are probably for if they ever decide to make these characters playable in the future, and most will probably never see the light of day, but it gives me hope for post release content beyond the announced DLC packs.

I would hope that Blackagar Boltagon doesn't have combat voices.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I finished both Battle Passes with like 3 hours to spare on the older one. Now I wait for this DLC.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
The real challenge of the DLC is hallways.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I ran with Gwen and Ms. Marvel because they both had good AOE specials (Kamala's is a little better). Also Elektra and Psylocke for bonuses.