Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Pre-purchased already. I'm ready for Elsa and Spider-Gwen.

Not sure who will be the rest of my team but that doesn't matter right now.

Elsa. and. Spider-Gwen.

Edit: Maybe probably Psylocke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

bushisms.txt posted:

The same dev team did the hyrule warriors game which has dozens of hours of stuff to do with a dlc that tripled that for the same price point as the mua3 announced dlc.

Well, half the dev team. Only Team Ninja and not Omega Force (they are usually the ones to dump a bunch of extra modes in their games).

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Didn't you hear? Squirrel Girl is offensive now.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

HebrewMagic posted:

I don't even want to know what you're getting at there homie

A joke article (apparently), but I misremembered. It was about how Marvel are bigots, or something, for canceling Squirrel Girl.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Wait. No Rogue? This is a travesty.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Last choice was a toughy. I'll start with this, maybe.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
I don't even think about it. I pick my characters and always have some sort of synergy, and I haven't been unable to break a special barrier yet. I think there's a enough synergy overlap that it isn't necessary to think about it so much.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Tip for leveling up heroes up to 30 relatively quickly (early on):

On the second Infinity Board there's a level 25 Rush (I think, the one that has a 3 minute timer on the Raft) map, I think it's the third from the bottom on the left. The damage you do goes up during the fight and it's against nothing but strong enemies (the staggerable ones), so you can get 60-100 high xp kills really fast. It also gives ~6 Small XP cubes or ~1 whatever the next level cube is (cosmic, I think). Take one high (level 30 at least) level character with a decent AOE (I used Spider-Gwen, she was level 48 - from 32 - when I finished.) and it's pretty simple.

I spent an hour or two just leveling all of the lower characters to at least 20. When I was done had 8 million credits and a crapton of ISO-8s and AEP thanks to all the levels.

Edit: v YES! I wanted to play Cyclops so bad!

PureRok fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Jul 22, 2019

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
No Rogue = riot.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.

Overbite posted:

Would this game be better as a straight up musou?

I firmly believe it would, yes.

But then, I love musou games.

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
For the people who keep talking about grinding, seriously, this is a great way to get those first 20-30 levels quick. No need to go back and replay sections. Sub level 20 you get 3-5 levels per run (which are always 3 minutes since it's timed).

PureRok posted:

Tip for leveling up heroes up to 30 relatively quickly (early on):

On the second Infinity Board there's a level 25 Rush (I think, the one that has a 3 minute timer on the Raft) map, I think it's the third from the bottom on the left. The damage you do goes up during the fight and it's against nothing but strong enemies (the staggerable ones), so you can get 60-100 high xp kills really fast. It also gives ~6 Small XP cubes or ~1 whatever the next level cube is (cosmic, I think). Take one high (level 30 at least) level character with a decent AOE (I used Spider-Gwen, she was level 48 - from 32 - when I finished.) and it's pretty simple.

I spent an hour or two just leveling all of the lower characters to at least 20. When I was done had 8 million credits and a crapton of ISO-8s and AEP thanks to all the levels.

Edit: v YES! I wanted to play Cyclops so bad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
It's never crashed for me.