Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Checking in for another Sun God hype thread, I swear to God this one better not suck...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
10-20 Hours is good enough to fill my downtime until Fire Emblem releases the week after, consuming my life.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Empress Brosephine posted:

I don’t understand the rationale of”but but fire emblem will be long I hope this is short!!” That is like the worst excuse ever

No one has said that.

What people; including me, have said is that 10-20 hours is the perfect length for a dungeon crawler. It also coincides with killing enough time before Fire Emblem comes out.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

DLC Inc posted:

this tells me all I need to know

Are we sure it's not just one of Spidey powers?

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
What time do nintendo games usual go live?

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

ThermoPhysical posted:

Isn't this more of a 2nd party game? I guess?

Is that even a thing?

Yeah, my theory is that if it's eligible for the vouchers it's a Nintendo "sponsored" game and I guess would follow the nintendo schedule for release time.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Gavok posted:

If they hadn't already had Omnipotent Doom as the big bad in MUA1, a game with this engine based on the 2015 Secret Wars would be so perfect.

I would play the poo poo out of that. I think the event was one of my favorite in recent memory.

I also want a game based on the Seige (of Asgard) complete with the evil Avengers. (Although for some reason both the FF and Xmen sat that one out)

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Booooooo get out, Sentry is one of the shittiest "Heroes" ever

Gavok posted:

Ares and Taskmaster for me.

These however are the excellent choices of a truly cultured individual.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

cams posted:

so far, it seems to be the case that every character only has one alt skin and it is just a palette swap. entirely possible there is more people haven't unlocked yet, but personally i doubt it.)

I think it was mentioned by some Devs that the Infinity Rifts (?) have some great gear, including new costumes. I don't think the amount of costumes will be as extensive as previous games, but they'd be idiots not to at least have one or two new costumes hidden somewhere.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Costume talk:

It was confirmed at SDCC that everyone will be getting alternative costumes through Q1 of 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Did previous MUAs have more than 4 abilities per hero? I'm pretty sure we got to pick which abilities we had.