Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Zelder posted:

Monica got referenced in Captain marvel so anything is possible lol

That was only fair, Monica was calling herself Captain Marvel 30 years before Carol was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Gavok posted:

Ultimate Alliance 2. Ah, Penance. A character change so ridiculous that every single writer had to come up with their own story for him getting over himself.

Am I remembering right where there was an attempt at a mystery of who he was for a few months when the redesign appeared in Ellis’ Thunderbolts?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

bushisms.txt posted:

Welp, semi confirmation of no Cyclops Colossus or beast. Gonna go mourn now.

Didn’t they post the full roster on the website like a month ago? Unless you mean the X-men dlc too.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
There’s a preorder bonus for a chef Deadpool skin so it’s not off the table, and previous MUA games used costumes to put in extra characters. Beta Ray Bill was an alternate costume for Thor.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

DLC Inc posted:

Xmen Legends 2 had a lot more per character though you could only equip like, 3 + your ultimate. MUA I think was the same deal. Having only 4 for MUA3 is a step down from those but usually there were only ever like 6 or so good ones you'd use constantly anyway per character.

I think MUA was only the four set skills but you had a choice to slot for your ultimate.

They kept party respective banter at least, right?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

bushisms.txt posted:

Musuo is a map strategy game with social links. This is just different configurations of arenas you smash in.

I think my biggest knock against the game is that they didn’t even bother with the barest bones of a combo system. I keep on trying to light-light-strong whenever I’m surrounded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
No idea either but he looks like he from a What If...The Vision became Sorcerer Supreme.