Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I'm gonna need them to add silk or Kaine or spider woman so I can do an all spider person team

I'll use venom for now but it's not the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

HebrewMagic posted:

If we're getting Elsa then my main man Captain **** better be coming too, we need more Nextwave rep

Monica got referenced in Captain marvel so anything is possible lol

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

That article sucks poo poo and I wish people would stop giving it attention

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

It's the kind of game that you'll play for a burst at a time, put it down for a while, and then come back and burst through again. At least that's how I play games like this and Hyrule warriors

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Whoever tricked me into going to the sub Reddit, shame on you. Just topic after topic of people asking if their favorite character will be in the game.

Also yes the game does have online multiplayer

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Empress Brosephine posted:

I don’t understand the rationale of”but but fire emblem will be long I hope this is short!!” That is like the worst excuse ever

Empress Brosephine posted:

Yeah that’s why I’m concerned though. I want this game to be good but it really looks like a ps2 game. Even if it’s not a 10/10 but like a 7/10 I’m sure there will be some enjoyment. Sigh. Guess I could replay the ps4 port of MUA. Miss Marvel Heroes

It feels like you have an axe to grind, guy who got banned from the switch thread for being a console warrior in 2019

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Which was the one that had speedball but in his extremely bad civil war variant. Where I think he went by penance and dressed like a gimp voldo or something

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Does Walmart do midnight releases? Are midnight releases still a thing?

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Free post launch update! Play as Colossus and Cyclops (was right) on August 30th!

https://24liveblog.tradingfront.cn/event/2303807503091282346/20190718205819_746170.jpg

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Saint Freak posted:

Lol the world won't even exist by Q1 2020

Well then you definitely shouldn't be worrying about marvel costumes

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I believe that x men legends, the predecessor, did have more than 4 abilities, but I know mua 2 only had 4 abilities. I don't remember about mua 1

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I've played through the first two chapters with my cousin and brother and I'm excited to say: game fun

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

How they gonna give Drax super strength but not Spiderman. What the gently caress

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

It's because this game is in the pocket of j jonah Jameson, wake up people

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I think I might be the only person who likes that this game provides some sort of a challenge. I've played through the other 4 games each and probably only died when my cousins threw me off cliffs, it's kinda nice to actually have to think about the combat in this one

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Wanderer posted:

So what would you do about team composition in MUA3? One brick (Thor, Hulk, Cage, etc.), one long-range caster, one melee damage dealer, and one wildcard spot?

3 spider people, 1 venom

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Reallycoolname posted:

Oh please, it can't even hold a candle to the first game in its own series.

Like alright, you can like it and I can see why, but let's not pretend it's what we wanted out of MUA or we'll keep getting the same.

Not to echo the other posts too hard but go back and actually play one of those other games. They do not hold up as well as they did 10 years ago in your mind. Or 13 years ago if you're talking about the original.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Nintendo/Marvel should take this as a sign to let Team Ninja create Marvel Warriors

gently caress yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

I knew it was gonna be the symbiote suit because it's always the symbiote suit, but it is a little boring. I was hoping for amazing bag man, personally.

The other two look nice though