Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fneeb
Feb 13, 2012
I stopped playing this just as the first DLC pack came out because it just seemed like too much of a grind. I want to play with some of the new characters but it looks like they've doubled down on the grinding, is there an easy way to get a load of enhancement points or those Shield tokens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fneeb
Feb 13, 2012
I haven’t even seen one team xp iso :( I’ve loaded up with rare iso drops and just using Ms Marvel’s spin to win, but I’m looking at a hex grid that isn’t even half way done so the fourth slot is out of my reach. Just have to hope they won’t balance much content against the new level cap!