Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I saw a commercial for this game and it looks real bad. Hope it ends up being better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Does this havenonlien multiplayer?

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah that’s why I’m concerned though. I want this game to be good but it really looks like a ps2 game. Even if it’s not a 10/10 but like a 7/10 I’m sure there will be some enjoyment. Sigh. Guess I could replay the ps4 port of MUA. Miss Marvel Heroes

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don’t understand the rationale of”but but fire emblem will be long I hope this is short!!” That is like the worst excuse ever

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
No axe to grind I’m just being optimistic. I would love for this to be amazing because MUA is Probably my #1 game of all time

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
GameStop says my digital code won’t be released until the 30th wtf

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just the guardians

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
They should’ve just ported future fight over

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Threads surprisingly dead for a new Nintendo game. What a shame. Should’ve just ported MUA 1 or 2

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Handheld mode is total barf city in looks otherwise game is ok. It definitely plays like a musou game than a MUA game to me but I don’t know if others agree.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The more I play the more I like it but it doesn’t make a good first impression. I wish you could customize the controls though as my brokebrain wants me to Kee hitting the analog stick to directionally dodge. I think if they added that it would’ve made the game way more fluid and control better. I miss Marvel Heroes :(

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think they intended to have you swap out to the newly unlocked characters and not use any older ones. The new ones you get are usually the same level as you are when you unlock them.

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What difficulty is everyone playing on? It sounds like Friendly is brain dead simple yet Mighty is too hard and micro managed?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empress Brosephine
Mar 31, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is real bad and I regret buying it. Feels like a ps2 movie tie in game