Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I wish I could tear him apart!
Marvel Knights crew got announced

Punisher
Goon Knight
Blade
Morbius

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Eh, other people were putting tags up, so I played it safe. I personally don't there's anything in the game that justifies spoiling that I've seen, but that's just me.

It sounded like there might be more in the MK pack, but I wasn't sure. I think there might be more than four characters per pack as I suspect the FF pack will also include Doom.

At least now I've got some more folk for Elsa to play with, thematically speaking.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

Assuming I haven't made it that far, should I keep plowing through the game with the team I have until I can get there? (Deadpool, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Iron Fistn level 15ish at Ultron stuff). I tried doing some of the early wave nodes with level 6 characters a few times and made zero progress.

Sesq
Nov 8, 2002

I took a break for a while when I got stuck in that one boss fight in the Dark Dimension. I was able to unlock Cyclops at that point and use that mission to level up my guys enough to beat that boss and unlock Colossus as well.