Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
Gauntlets are fun and new challenges with new conditions being added, nice touch. Plus the new item store is great for easier optimising of teams and abilities, really good addition. The new AEP slots seem a little disappointing with nothing super useful or fun added. Haven't tried the new characters enough to determine how good they are but it seems like their basics are quite strong. Morbius seems to have no synergies with the other three though, that's a bit disappointing, hope he's not another scarlet witch. New nightmare mode is a good challenge, but still a bit basic with magneto and Ms. Marvel in the game. Plus the level cap going up to 150 seems a bit excessive to me, I just finished grinding everyone to 100, and now I gotta do it to 150? :( Team XP ISO's still rare as hell, have to finish collecting these, but glad they've cut down on useless rainbow ISOs.

All in all a good patch with new content, although I doubt it's enough to revive the game much unless people were super psyched about these B-level characters and Punisher. The game still suffers from it's largest problem however, ISO-8 management. A huge problem area that kind of destroys the fun of the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU