Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I literally bought a switch to play this, used by GST to pre order it. I loved the first two, so I don't have any doubts that i'll love this.

Lots of Waifus, just need Squirrel Girl and Gwenpool. Maybe Wolverine.

Is there going to be MP? Either Local or online? I'd love to be able to play with my friends with switches when we get together, or with goons. For as long as I've knowing ICR on here, I don't think i've played with you directly more than once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I want costumes too, lots of unlockable costumes.

Awesome, I'll be able to play 4 player with my friends. Finally, I can be the center of gaming!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

DLC Inc posted:

I've seen a lot of videos saying unlockable costumes are in but I've never actually seen any of them, only the reward screens for Rifts telling you about them. MUA had at least 4 per character.

Yea, which was good because it defaulted you to that dumb Ultimate Thor outfit. And yea, don't just give us one alt costume which is some half rear end thing cooked up by the design team.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

ThermoPhysical posted:

I think this is a thing Marvel's doing with their games now. Even the mobile ones. They let Netmarble make their own characters (Captain America - Sharon Rogers), Insomniac got to make their own Spidey Suit as well as multiple others, Crystal Dynamics....uhhh...I dunno. I guess the base suits are something they came up with?

Then you have the base suits in this one. Wolverine's and Spider-Man's come to mind.

If this has as many costumes as Spider-Man, i'd be super happy.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
If Laura or Gabby are dlc I will shove money in my switch for that.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Open Marriage Night posted:

Because Gabby is wonderful. And her interactions with Daken are actually strangely charming. She’s the most socially well adjusted of the Wolverine family.

Yea she and Deadpool bonded instantly. She also has a sidekick, Jonathan, an actual Wolverine, who was given to her by Squirrel Girl. Squirrel Girl assumed that all anime themed heroes are able to communicate with their namesakes.

In short, she is the best.

I have to go with a Waifu Squad

No Rogue or Magik so Psylock has to be the 4th. Wait, is Gwen legal?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I thought this was out tomorrow, but its friday. I was getting worried I had not seen a shipping notification from Amazon.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I know MUA2 had good replay value because there were two plots with the Civil War base, so there's at least 2 play throughs, and each character had its own unique way to sucking up to Tony or telling him to eat poo poo.

I know I played it with Wolverine being a bootlicker and Ms Marvel telling tony to get hosed.

Everyone refuses to join
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1H8aTaTC_g

Everyone licks boot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3ggGoz6tvg

Maybe there will be an early choice like Wolfenstien where you have to choose someone to save and that alters the game play.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Songbirb was also good in the Sunspot Avengers team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
So mine was here when I got home from work.

My internet is rear end because to download the patch its been nearly 2 hours now. Though it says 30 minutes.