Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Is this what we're doing now.

I'm loving serious is this what we're doing now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

actually luke, peanuts aren't technically nuts. they're leguuuumes.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

omg chael crash posted:

I’m tired of seeing “ISO-whatever” in Marvel games. In all of the mobile games, it’s the micro transaction currency so it just gets a negative reaction from me. I don’t think it’s being used for that here but I still don’t like it

it's just a thing marvel invented to make sense in a video game context. they made up ISO-8 and lol canonized it so there could be a currency for games.

it's at least a step up in creativity from having gold or orbs drop. idk what I'd do differently. it's a game and something's gotta drop when you kill an AIM guy.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

DrManiac posted:

So how much content do these games tend to have? Is it like diablo? I would love to have something that could replace the marvel heroes shaped hole in my heart.

I'm guessing the main single player story will take up about 5 hours and then there are another couple hundred hours of playing with idiots like us, for absolutely no reason or reward, and you keep doing it and you don't have any logical explanation why.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

We're gettin the gang back together

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

actually surprised how easy this was to make choices

hype hype hype

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

If Team Ninja wants to make literal thousands of dollars all they have to do is implement Midtown Manhattan mode. About 19 of us will play it and occasionally spend money and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

They could potentially make tens of thousands of dollars long term.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

hopefully the DLC characters will include Banjo-Kazooie and another Fire Emblem person

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

as long as magneto has a move where be becomes an orb of death and you just float around he's my main

also even if he doesn't have that move he's my main

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

the bulges i've seen so far have been underwhelming but if the bulge jiggle physics are on point it could save it.

could really go either way at this point

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

:orb:

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

I haven't spoiled it by watching streamers, but can anyone tell me who you can pick from when you start the game? I figure you have to unlock people as it goes on. That's gonna determine if I can get folks to play some local co-op with when it comes out.

Can you start the game with Carol or Deadpool, is essentially what I'm getting at.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Word, that's good enough I think

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Game is fun and good but I will not be satisfied until I get Moon King.

Also the game is about 500% easier in single player.