Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

After you complete the storyline, what will there be for post-game content?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Rufio posted:

Can I be a hero who's power is to just get really tall?

Ant-Man is not playable. :/

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The selling point for me with this game is all of the heroes you get to play as. I'm positive MUA3 will be fun, it looks fun and I enjoy action RPGs a lot.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Outside of this thread, I don't know anyone who cares about this game. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Game is fun so far! But the camera angles are rough and it's really dragging down the experience.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

How will you level up if at all, characters in the end game content? What if you have characters you never touched during the campaign that you then want to use? Will they be useless now because they are too low level?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Made it to the fight against Doctor Strange and I think I’m going to cut my losses and stop playing. This game loving sucks in pretty much every way.