Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Cyclops should have some kind of buff but he’s still a good boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Jesus Ice Man’s costume is gently caress ugly

Gauntlet still sucks unless they patch the load times

Danger Room might be cool? Probably be dead as a doornail 9 days after launch

Fumaofthelake fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Dec 13, 2019

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

The rewards for Danger Room are way too low for how long they take. It sorta balances now while the event tiers are up but once there are no special reward tiers left it’s going to be reallllllll too low

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Folt The Bolt posted:

Ironically, I think Danger Room is also the best way to farm SHIELD Tokens right now because it takes less time than the Gauntlets.

Actually it’s pretty good no matter what if you play online against people. A win is pretty solid. I retract everything

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

They balanced them differently so it’s actually faster to go from 150 to 200 than it is 100 to 150.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Is there a way to mitigate the defense down debuff in the Danger Room? If I get it I pretty much lose.

Sounds glib but best way would be to not get it. I find in online a lot of time my allies don’t appear to be paying any attention to the buff/debuff challenges

Barring that maybe use colossus and tank it with his def skill or play as Phoenix and bank a self revive by using the extreme attack

One thing that may be helpful to know is that a full party wipe leads to a team revive in 10 seconds so if you’re the last one standing just take a dive. Will have better odds after your team is back than trying to claw your way back alone.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Four new costumes dropped today as well. Gwenom, antivenom, ms marvel and miles streetwear

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

They fixed the control sync issue some people were having but as to your issue nope it’s still bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

The mission is like 90 minutes but extremely good (other than some bullshit jumping stuff you can just use colossus to bypass)