Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I managed to bug my team into having two Luke Cage's by playing his solo level but I can't figure out how to do it again...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Rocket says Peter Parker should shut the hell up so now Rocket is my friend.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

X13Fen posted:

^ me too buddy! Cyke and Colossus are my favourite X-Men!

drat, I was hoping for Vision and Valkyrie.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I want to play as every villain possible, yes.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It took me forever before I realised Luke Cage aways swings the chain twice and you don't need to hit the button twice.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I'm glad the dlc follows the trend of raising the max level (so that I can finish the base content.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Is there a way to mitigate the defense down debuff in the Danger Room? If I get it I pretty much lose.