Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

So it's a show about fighting boomers.

Anime of the Year all years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I like how one one of 1st’s power is Doot.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I liked the sounds of Adolla Burst and the look of Shinra’s skeleton feet with ribcages for calves. Also found that scene where Benimaru’s attack was so powerful the moon turned into a shade of copper red.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Oh yeah now looking back the junkyard has tons of junk that is made up of extinct animals. Oh, a vast majority of animals are extinct due to most of the world being burnt to nothingness :smith:

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Neddy Seagoon posted:

There's actually an animation mistale in this one that's pretty prominant;

Vulcan sure did get that Elephant head back real fast after it shot off into the distance...

It's a homing Elephant obviously. If it can't find it's way back after being accidentally launched it's no good.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

It was me Vulkan. I was the one who ruined your life. Everything was because of me, Giovanni.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Tamaki pls stop being bad

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

High speed bullet accel physics

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Now that's the Soul Eater Madness I've been missing for a long time.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I’m loving how we got from fire feet to ftl reassembling Shinra at the subatomic level I loving love this show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

When the Burger King Crown Lady fired her mind control at Arthur I honestly thought the joke would be he’s too stupid to be mind controlled