Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

SpaceGoku posted:

bill clinton was a president of the american empire in the late 20th century, famous for playing a saxophone, smoking cannabis, and having sex with underaged girls

Too young to give consent. Let's be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:synpa:

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018

Gum posted:

in a shocking twist it turns out that epstein ran the only prostitution ring in the world without a single client

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!

Calibanibal posted:

Yo... drat. for real? She's looks 15. Jesus christ

Eh if we didn't know the context of whose plane they were on she could possibly pass for a really healthy living 18 year old. Bigger thing is that the poor girl looks high as a kite she's got those can't focus ketamine eyes.

Like I don't want to sound too glib, she is literally a victim of child sex trafficking, but it's hellworld.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Truniht posted:

The new documentary Leaving Neverland about MJ is :yikes:

In it one of the victim claims that MJ married him while was underage and showed everyone the ring MJ gave him

While I can 100% believe Jackson was a nonce the main person in that documentary is suspect as gently caress

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Grondoth posted:

Nothing would make me happier than Bill Clinton's good image being annihilated for democrats. The Clintons have been unironically one of the most destructive forces in the democratic party and to have Hillary lose to Trump then Bill finally get justice for all the pedo plane trips he took would be wonderful.

It's pretty hilarious how bad dems tried to rehab his image and the New Democrat movement in general.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
dersh aint tweeted since friday :ohdear:

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what inspired this post

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
um

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Vitamin P posted:

Eh if we didn't know the context of whose plane they were on she could possibly pass for a really healthy living 18 year old. Bigger thing is that the poor girl looks high as a kite she's got those can't focus ketamine eyes.

Like I don't want to sound too glib, she is literally a victim of child sex trafficking, but it's hellworld.

what if.....this wasnt the EPSTEIN plane but the HILLARY plane?!

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
the perpetual what if machine just becomes a pedophile

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Siljmonster posted:

make sure to report back to this thread about your "favs"

My favs are Noam Chomsky and Werner Herzog or dead. And Herzog already crossed the line when he didn't kill Klaus Kinski when he ad the chance. I think I'm safe.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the fastest way to do this is just google "epstein + [fave]"

ive only had the courage for "epstein + zizek" so far, but the results were encouraging at least

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

i doubt sonic the hedgehog went to child sex island so i'm safe

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pro click, read the whole thing

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/rania-khalek/israel-defender-alan-dershowitz-has-long-history-attacking-sex-abuse-victims

See this thread for highlights: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3697790

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

It's funny on twitter watching half the crowd tweeting "Bill Clinton is in the poo poo now!" and the other half tweeting "Donald Trump is in the poo poo now!"

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jesus https://twitter.com/ungubunugu1274/status/1147726122039336961

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
cursedest image

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the girl is ivanka and epstein is photoshopped but god drat is it still gross

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

paul_soccer10 posted:

the girl is ivanka and epstein is photoshopped but god drat is it still gross

lmaooooooo that makes it worse we all know. We'd help Ivanka if we could.

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing

Schlonged Again posted:

Somberly going through my Faves list and crossing off the names of the child rapists.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Oh noooooooooo

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wait I see something. zoom. enchance.

there it is.

J E B !

Finicums Wake
Mar 13, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
q is real and good and my friend

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Vitamin P posted:

The House of Saud and the entire British establishment must be feeling pretty smug right now.

See you keep your pedo sex traffic network contained, sure you don't get the variety of produce, but you get so much more security. These fancy lad new-money types just don't know how the game is played.

tell that to tony blair, alastair campbell and prince andrew

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

look at tony's blair history:
british pm
catholic convert
lolitia express passenger

was tony blair just trying to network his way into every pedophile ring

tylersayten
Mar 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I’m having a hard time believing anyone other than Epstein is completely hosed, though.

And gently caress the Daily Beast for minimizing the significance of Bill Clinton’s relationship with Epstein FFS. I guess it’s expected considering Chelsea Clinton essentially runs that piece of poo poo outlet. :psyboom:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Isn't Chelsea Clinton a Daily Beast board member?

Lol

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

look at tony's blair history:
british pm
catholic convert
lolitia express passenger

was tony blair just trying to network his way into every pedophile ring

they're neolib meetups

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

*slick willy voice* sexual... mccarthyism *bites lip*

Its Coke
Oct 29, 2018
No results for Epstein + Marianne Williamson :whatup:

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

dem debates - > Marianne Williamson gains orb energy - > epstein finally arrested it's not a coincidence

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

an actual dog posted:

dem debates - > Marianne Williamson gains orb energy - > epstein finally arrested it's not a coincidence

this theory is more real than pizzagate

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCT80HJWQ2A

TheWeepingHorse
Nov 20, 2009

Julie Taymor (dir of Broadway's Lion King and the movie Titus) and Eliot Goldenthal (Aaron Copland's protege) are in Gawker's little black book. Oh well

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

Siljmonster posted:

this theory is more real than pizzagate

and pizzagate is real!

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Yo... drat. for real? She's looks 15. Jesus christ
looks like bill gates is also involved

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
its cool how 2 of the 5 still living US presidents flew on the plane

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Vitamin P posted:

probs not but she knew

where the gently caress are these pics coming from christ execute these ghouls immediately

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Vitamin P posted:

nah dude that is clearly not an adult woman and bill needs to hang along with all these psychos