Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Kevin The Witness Killer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Somewhere, Barry Crimmens is smiling.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Helsing posted:

I pirated a cop and then enjoyed it so much

man, you gotta give us waaayy more details here

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Fiend posted:

Found some pure strain crack ping
https://twitter.com/louderthanlove1/status/1228784820194545665?s=21

Back in the day, Kyoon used to bullseye whomp rats with this poo poo. Many Bothans died for Kyoons sick edification.

What's her "Chris Cornell investigation"?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
No One In the Comedy World Is Shocked by Chris D’Elia’s Predatory Allegations

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

END ME SCOOB posted:

Comedian Chris D'elia is being accused by a lot of underage fans of pedophilia and predatory moves, and also he just happened to do a stint on a podcast earlier this year talking about how "hey you conspiracy types sound craaaaaazy when you talk about Hollywood being run by pedophiles in the shadows!"

also by completely random wouldn't-you-know-it happenstance his dad was/is a well-known producer & director

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

:thunk:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Giga Gaia posted:

im like... 89% sure thats just a joke

yeah haha i totally didn't go to wisconsin's property records site to look it up and make sure haha that would be ridiculous haha

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
starting to feel like james ellroy's trilogies didn't go deep enough

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Wow. This is a must read thread. Watching Daniel's journey over the past few years has been incredibly compelling and I can't imagine the pain they've gone through on this. Daniel is a Good Person.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
i don't know if i can even crack ping anymore. at this point it's more like an ice floe just kind of floating around.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

tpink posted:

That book (by Attorney General Barr’s dad, who was headmaster at the school where Epstein taught) is ugggggh something. From one review:

"It is pretty shocking a headmaster of a school would write this junk."

lmao, yes, "shocking"

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
She ended up at the Brooklyn facility, rather than Manhatten, which I'm sure is much better-funded and staffed!

lol

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

"Suicide watch? No, suicide, watch!"

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

They put Sean Bean in charge of security.

"Talk about an ambush?!? I ambushed you with a cuppa coffee!"

Laterite has issued a correction as of 06:16 on Jul 14, 2020

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Humbert

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Marzzle posted:

what kind of epstienesque stuff is in it?

pedophiles run everything

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Has anything come of this yet?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Oh, and by the way, 27 days and counting since u/maxwellhill has posted on Reddit ... :tinfoil:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

I don't think it's going to be mothers

:yikeseroo:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
patiently waiting arrival at the fireworks factory

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Glad to see my decades-long run of despising Bill Clinton is finally corroborated.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Google Butt posted:

Yeah everything thing I've seen so far was known

Bill Clinton getting a hot tub blowjob I don't think was known previously, though of course totally unsurprising.

The part about the room full of TV monitors sure seems to imply that there is a poo poo load of video evidence somewhere.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao it's a whole year before jizzlane's trial even starts. imagine all the possible course of events that could take place between now and then.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Fourteen million, six hundred and five possible outcomes, zero where she survives.

My money's on Indo-Pakistani nuclear exchange that inadvertently draws in the rest of the world.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Fuligin posted:

somehow my.brain manages to crack ping even harder everytime i look in this thread

while reading up on minsky i found out that not only did he consult w/kubrick on 2001, kubrick also sought his input on what would become eyes wide shut, his lifetime passion project about a high society sex cult. that led me to this guy:

larry celona

https://www.twitter.com/mooncult/status/1165046191773536256

read the thread

crack

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/71/3/giuffre-v-maxwell/

Response to Request No. 6
Ms. Giuffre objects to this request in that documents responsive to this request are within the possession, custody and control of the defendant and Jeffrey Epstein with whom she claims a joint defense privilege and defendant has refused to produce responsive documents to Ms. Giuffre’s request seeking communications between the Defendant and Ms. Giuffre and between Jeffrey Epstein and Ms. Giuffre.

dig up, stupid!

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

Take adrenochrome, rape kids, kill kids, be cia.

ok you're mixing up ellen with jimmy fallon again

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
love my zune with built in anti-personnel sonic blast

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The Saucer Hovers posted:

pretty sure that dolly hes on is the modification

you're supposed to protect the victim's identity here

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

imagine still defending bill clinton in 2020

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Centrist Committee posted:

I’m reading the autobiography of malcom x, chapter 7 is about how he was a “steerer” for New York sickos in the mid-1940s. he references the profumo affair. did any of this ever come up in the thread? it sounded pretty epstein-y to me

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profumo_affair

What's that? A slight pinging sound, you say?

Scandal_(1989_film)

"Scandal is a 1989 British drama film, a fictionalised account of the Profumo affair that rocked the government of British prime minister Harold Macmillan. It stars Joanne Whalley as Christine Keeler and John Hurt as Stephen Ward, personalities at the heart of the affair.
"Boyd and Thomas joined forces with Palace Pictures who invested nearly £200,000 by 1985; a further £184,319 of development funding was raised from Robert Maxwell.
The controversial nature of the story, as well as its sexual content, appealed to Bob and Harvey Weinstein's independent film company, Miramax.[5] The Weinsteins agreed to pay $2.35 million for the North American distribution rights.[4]"

:staredog:

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Maxwell appears also to have directly benefited from the Profumo affair, getting elected to Parliament in 1964, as the Labour Party retook the government in its wake.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
the de facto standard location for "button that makes doll do something" has always been either the belly or the back, so at best this is thoughtless & clueless toy design.

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
lmao

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

The Saucer Hovers posted:

her clothes are so creepy in the bill massage photo like epstein liked the uniform at some spa so he ordered a crate and she has to dress from a stack of identical clothes off some shelf labeled STAFF

I dunno, the context of the picture is gross af but to me she's dressed like a typical sorority/preppy college girl ca. 1999-2003. Sort of an upscale casual-sporty look that was pretty popular at the time. I think she was 21 or so when that photo was taken.

Laterite has issued a correction as of 01:35 on Aug 19, 2020

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
yeah, the king in yellow is "fiction"

sure

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

nut posted:

my favourite twitter account, detty, put out a couple 👁 threads on gadaffi and Libya a couple days ago that are maybe of interest to the thread

https://twitter.com/0ddette/status/1297007000400920576?s=21

timely post as i was just reading up on pan am 103 the other night; the exact chain of events, motives, and who was responsible for what is still murky to this day and gaddafi was so obviously an asset/plant, a useful foil for saber-rattling until he became too outspoken to keep managed.

e: regarding the bombing, i think plenty of people have gone down the rabbit hole with the two us intelligence officers on the flight, but to me the more interesting path is the swedish ambassador ... looking into his background opens up a whole other level of fuckery that sweden/the eu were engaging in the middle east and africa post-ww2.

Laterite has issued a correction as of 19:38 on Aug 24, 2020

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
NXIVM docuseries started airing on HBO Max last night:

The Vow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
yeah I'm not doubting that vaccine because of *~ r u s s I a ~* but because there's no way anyone's developed an effective vaccine for mass distribution 8 months in. also, afaik there never was a vaccine for SARS 1.0, which really makes me wonder if we'll ever have one for this guy.