Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Some Guy TT posted:

so you havent seen the video either then

why would you think a video is enough? where is the free movement and freedom of expression?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Being rich really improves your access to mass murder if you think about it. Just look at the Vegas shooter.

It actually makes me wonder if any convicted serial killers were rich themselves. There were plenty of middle class serial killers, but if you're rich then there's so many more ways to just completely evade investigation or even prosecution.

Dutroux's houses
Marc Dutroux owned seven houses, four of which he used for his kidnappings:

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Preston Waters is a troll and liar, just ignore him

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Delta-Wye posted:

the ultimate crack ping is realizing im watching project veritas horseshit and eating it up

you also should wonder what they edited out (most likely Trump)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Sources close to Ms. Maxwell say she is rightly outraged at the implication

in fact she was seen just yesterday at an instagram online party posting thumbs up in chat!

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

gradenko_2000 posted:

so is Richard Epstein like Jeff's brother or something

it's what he called his penis

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mr. Lobe posted:

Is hotdog with no bun another qanon dogwhistle?

it's what hillary ordered, check the leaked emails

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Spergin Morlock posted:

remember when nancy pelosi's daughter advised caution on releasing info about epstein because "some of our favorites are implicated"? what if she was thinking about her own mother when she said that? lmao

wow

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Did you click quote on the wrong post or is there a lot that I'm missing? What was the epstein connection to netflix btw

there is an epstein docu in the works called "Filthy Rich"

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
wouldn't actual grey goo be about as fast as mold?

though it would be funny to shoot it at the moon

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lostconfused posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FT_PGB

So who can say if it was really bad or good.

that smells like parallel construction, the chinese stole the tech and use that story as plausible cover

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Riot Bimbo posted:

I feel like she's probably individually powerful enough to protect against the usual poo poo if she's making this move, she must feel materially safe doing so at some level.

She's got an insider's view and is still going through with this, and I imagine she's probably got enough dirt she's still sitting on to make any dead-woman's-switch she may have setup, extremely not worth triggering.

Idk I doubt she's gonna "commit suicide" and if she does there will probably be consequences for the person doing it.

she's reserved an island for herself https://www.dnaindia.com/world/phot...per-day-2890521

"Welcome to Calivigny Island 47."

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Liz B can't say it so I will: it's because they were either authors or readers of that website.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

u should have led with that so people stop scrolling and read

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Virtual Russian posted:

Wait what? The Iowa Writer's Workshop got CIA money? My parents both went there.

so about your username...

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
was that a genuine typo or alluding to the age of Killcreek?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

The_Rob posted:

but if you’re telling them exactly what to think isn’t that the complete opposite in critical thinking?

assuming axioms is part of critical thinking you moron

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

what are the chances that a dude who took part in the 2004 Orange Revolution also rioted on 1/6?

https://twitter.com/ChristopherJM/status/1457684699665551366?s=20

if it's true then the most interesting fact is that either the CIA is not protecting an asset, or him going to prison for Trump to build credibility for the future

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Cached Money posted:

you are either one of the biggest morons on this forum or purposely trying to derail every discussion, shut the gently caress up

by his own admissions PMJ is clearly a liar and troll

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Mola Yam posted:

if there's grass on the knoll, play ball

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

crepeface posted:

WA records COVID case after French backpacker travels to Perth from Queensland

the french revenge for the AUKUS submarine deal

edit: he suspects it's delta, rather than omicron based on when he left QLD.

yeah, that's what I would have edited, too

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Futanari Damacy posted:

Do you by chance run the "psyop resister" account. Can you explain why everything is a "psyop"?

lol

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

actionjackson posted:

what has this thread been talking about before today exactly, didn't epstein die over a year ago

reading the thread explains the thread

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

eonwe is an old troll, just ignore him

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
theory is good, but conspiracy praxis is important:

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1510003774340931594

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1521888400432844800?cxt=HHwWgMCy-frb6p4qAAAA

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I mean the test is simple: how many other (passenger) passports survived?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

KomradeX posted:

What's the point of wargaming any of this if the response will be Capital demands as many people die as necessary to keep making profit. At that point 270 million is probably the floor

and billions crippled (if it works like Covid)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

GWBBQ posted:

they may actually have wandered in and opened fire on random children

my bet is the teachers were killed by cops

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Cached Money posted:

probably the worst posting generation

getfiscal is gen x

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Real hurthling! posted:

the cia: this guy is a soviet spook
the cia: lets do this guys cuba plan

I mean the very first picture says it was the SD pressuring the CIA

calling him a spook might just be their thing of resisting that pressure

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
This Clan Does Not Cheat

Or Spy On Iran

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Zodium posted:

brace belden's silence on cybernetic capitalism is deafening

well Patreon is the way he makes money

hey has anyone ever thought about if the accounts paying for those podcasts actually are not real people? the CIA could easily make up a coupla thousand fake people and pay their assets out in the open...

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
[creating] "consent for a war" is so quaint, the biggest protests in the world didn't do poo poo last time

unless you mean like politicians, but those go with the money, not public perception

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Lampsacus posted:

Also, conspiracy related q: would it not make sense for their to be spooks posting on this forum, or at least monitoring it? I mean, it is part of an online ecosystem of... Something. The chapo guys, brown Moses, 4chan, et al. Came from sa and they must have come across this lovely website at some point. :Tinfoilhat:
I mean Vilerat was literally CIA, there were tons of feds here during the Bush years (even if it was just for fun!). Why would they leave?

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Endman posted:

It’s not actually possible either, unless we find some way of creating unlimited energy with the ability to store cosmic amounts of information in hyperspace or whatever.

Mapping the 86 million neurons in the human brain is beyond the capacity of all of our computers put together, and that’s just if we’re talking about a single “brain state”. Think of it as a screenshot, whereas having that software version of your brain be able to think and create memories requires not just the ability to store one brain state, but infinite.

Not happening.

so just grow a second brain and transfer there, ez

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

gradenko_2000 posted:

if we treated COVID with miasma theory it would've still been better than what we're doing now

that's the neat part, the rich and powerful are doing just that :)

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Ratios and Tendency posted:

- Some nearby-ish aliens become space capable 100,000 years ago (or 10,000, or 1,000,000 whatever).
- They build an orbital telescope capable of atmospheric spectral analysis and spot Earth.
- Send robotic below-c probes to take a look. Depending on where they're from and how fast they are this could take 40 years, but whatever, make it 100 or 200 or a 1000 who cares.
- It sits in the ocean running a fleet of smaller observation craft to monitor earth.

Nothing here is impossible or unreasonable.

that is absolutely impossible and unreasonable my dude

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

my bony fealty posted:

is that a poster in this thread

no Mr.Beast's dad does not post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Real hurthling! posted:

lol is falcon guy gonna sell a tshirt with my post on it?

it's a good post!