Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out
in a shocking twist it turns out that epstein ran the only prostitution ring in the world without a single client

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Ostiosis posted:

A few of his good buddies. Might be some of your faves in there!

https://twitter.com/sfpelosi/status/1147657745253855233?s=19

honestly as cringy as that is i gotta give her credit for being ready to accept it

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Calibanibal posted:

None of my favs have been implicated yet (all of my favs are anime characters)

one step removed from the pedos, clever

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Vitamin P posted:

The House of Saud and the entire British establishment must be feeling pretty smug right now.

See you keep your pedo sex traffic network contained, sure you don't get the variety of produce, but you get so much more security. These fancy lad new-money types just don't know how the game is played.

tell that to tony blair, alastair campbell and prince andrew

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

The Saucer Hovers posted:

hahaha wait Jeff wasnt on the trilateral commission whaaaaaaaaaat :2bong:

holy poo poo its real

Jeffrey Epstein is a former member of the Mind, Brain and Behavior Committee at Harvard, the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations, the New York Academy of Science and a former Rockefeller University Board Member. Mr. Epstein is also an active member of the Edge Organization.

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1148645251768299520

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

AnEdgelord posted:

My question is why even bring this to trial and risk it? There is a thousand times more heat on Epstein's clients now than there was when he was a fringe theory for internet crackpots.

This feels more like a power play by somebody else but I can't put my finger on who without resorting to wild speculation.

My gut says the Pentagon and the Intelligence community since they don't seem to be directly implicated in the same way that Hollywood, career politicians and Wall Street are but thats veering off into that wild speculation I said I wanted to avoid.

it could be anyone who isnt implicated and wants to gently caress over somone who is

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
honestly, comeys kid being pissed off at her dad being fired and deciding to take revenge isnt that far fetched an idea

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Shear Modulus posted:

why is mcafee in jail

It would probably be quicker to list the crimes he didn't do

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Spergin Morlock posted:

Yea true. He does seem to be pretty worried lately though

I guess even the remote chance he could be going to prison for his crimes is enough to make him sweat

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Captain_Maclaine posted:

He called it "courting," and acted like it was some quaint southern cultural practice that us uptight yankees just didn't understand.

Him and a bunch of media outlets

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Oh great, go contaminate the crime scene, couldn't possibly cause any problems

Yeah I'm sure the cops are gonna search the place any day now

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
Like I can totally buy that some of the scientists met with him because he was a crazy rich guy throwing money at people to study bullshit but yeah, pinker's 100% guilty

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

AnEdgelord posted:

My personal theory is that the elite, either for purely aesthetic or outright religious reasons, invoke the Hellenistic pantheon in the depravities. Its not out of the question that they would deliberately play up their connection to a culture that routinely and publicly engaged in pederasty.

It's literally just frat poo poo. Epstein and crew are basically fratboys with unlimited money and no accountability

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Hamelekim posted:

Yeah, that dead body is not him. The nose is different, not only the curve but the nostril. Then the brow is also different.

do you think its the same people who did the climate change hoax or are they separate conspiracies?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
you can tell epstein was genuinely murdered cuz the conspiracy theorists feel the need to come up with something dumber

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

The Alpha Centauri posted:

so he made a music video and they killed him four years later for it?

they wanted to make really sure that he definitely wasnt a threat to them before approving a high-risk assassination

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

I'm not sure I follow, could you spell it out for me?

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

Retiring to spend more time with someone else's kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist

former glory posted:

"People involved in the recording have told the Guardian that after the recording Andrew was pleased with how it had gone. “I think he appreciated the fact that he’d had plenty of time to say his piece and that there hadn’t been interruptions,” one said. “There was a sense on both sides that there had been a generous amount of time and he had been allowed to speak. He was incredibly gracious afterwards.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/17/meetings-rehearsals-and-approval-from-mum-newsnights-prince-andrew-coup

That interviewer was absolutely brilliant. Just fed him all the rope he could use.

quote:

According to multiple sources with connections to the royal household, Thirsk has always had complete belief in Andrew’s insistence that he is innocent regarding the claims of his involvement with paedophile Jeffrey Epstein and sexual impropriety. It is thought she felt the public would come around to his side if they saw the royal explain himself in his own words on television.

lmao if this all came about because his pr guy is the one person in the world who actually believes he's innocent