Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Bathe me in your cleansing light~

Azathoth posted:

you're definitely thinking of colonia dignidad in Chile, which was a nazi cult community run after WW2 which had an incidence of twins impossible to explain by coincidence. dunno that ive ever seen a specific scientist credited with it, but a bunch of nazi scientists had an obsession with twins, mengele being the most famous, but definitely not the only one with that odd obsession.

I think you're confusing two different places, the twin town was in Brazil and iirc it turned out the area's high rate of twins predated any weird nazi doctors showing up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,
Trying to bury the wreck in concrete, then gravel/whatever, and then trying to make everyone agree to never ever go near the wreck or look at it ever again is definitely very normal.

Radical 90s Wizard
Aug 5, 2008

~SS-18 burning bright,

LASIK!
HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT
TAKEN MY SOUL
LEFT ME WITH LIFE IN HE YEEEEEEEELLLLLL