Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Epstein managed to kill himself in 0.5x A Presses

he's living in another PU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

right when he tries to backboost me

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Dr. Killjoy posted:

ace of baes has always been a class reductionist,

so, correct?

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Chomsky tends not to rock the boat much in academia anyways. I remember he advised Finkelstein not to accuse Dershowitz of plagiarism.

you remember wrong, he warned him about what the consequences would be but "you should be aware of what will happen before you do this" is entirely different to "you should not do this"

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

in conclusion,

Sir Tonk posted:

loving lmao

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

dig up! dig up!!!

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Al! posted:

gently caress you

you are going to loose clout

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

imagine being someone that doesn’t trust the FBI with your explosive documents so you give them to a different intelligence agency instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

Rated PG-34 posted:

is there a good rundown on why forensic science is bullshit. iirc the dna fingerprinting odds they quote is way off

it’s not that the odds are off, the main issue with DNA fingerprinting is dealing with sample contamination and degradation which to my knowledge is still a heavily subjective enterprise in interpreting test results