Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Good, hopefully the partner in charge of this case jumps off a bridge like his ancestors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

endocriminologist posted:

These forums rule lol

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

mawarannahr posted:

Oswald could have been a slickdeals guy today. he’d probably make unboxing videos.

He would have a communist club YouTube channel with 3 subscribers

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Endman posted:

Oswald would be posting here and we all know it

Coolzone poster for sure

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Endman posted:

Me after I 360 no scope JFK with my Carcano:

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Lmfao lol and lmao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I simply shot up in the air and didn't aim at anybody.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Gotta remember, Call of Duty Modern Warfare was THE GAME for everybody around 20 years old who lived in dorm-like conditions.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Hooplah posted:

playing escape from tarkov as a scav is praxis

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Hello, I've been directed to this thread for the low-down on Dan Schneider

Cuttlefush posted:

pretty clarissa explains it all was fine. do you not know about dan schneider? i dont want to darken this thread but just go ask the epstein thread if you don't know what im talking about

I guess I should just do a search on this thread with the name as a string, but are there any other terms I should look up in conjunction?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY posted:

Absolutely not. That's insane.

Now to read up about crazy schemes the various three letter agencies have gotten upto in the past...

Truanon pod just released an episode about a therapist in Utah who went heavy deep into the satanic ritualistic abuse angle to run his gay conversion clinics. It has happened

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I hope 50cent is foreal. Dude is a hater elemental and has the production experience from Power to do a really really good doc. God I love that hate filled man 50 Cent and I hope he exposes P Diddy.

https://x.com/50cent/status/1772759446663344377?s=20

Also in the replies I was reminded that Kanye was right.

https://x.com/chockietee/status/1772780019950969087?s=20

Anyways I liked this youtube video that was explained to me at a 2nd grade level. He doesn't mention 50 till like after 8 minutes, it is clickbait.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q30x42Gk-eI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Jose posted:

Prince William was also at the same diddy event harry was at but weirdly has been cut out of the media coverage

His wife is dying, I think, idk I still don't believe them. Prince Will definitely put hands on Kate Middleton.