Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Calibanibal posted:

Yo... drat. for real? She's looks 15. Jesus christ
looks like bill gates is also involved

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
i think it would prevent a lot of rape if rich people werent allowed to have sex with poor people

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
The powerful are the only ones who are innocent until definitely proven guilty so I don't think much is going to come out of this now unless there is videotape of him being strangled or something. I don't think murder is likely. It's more likely the cops were suggested to not offer Epstein any kind of deal and instead promise him life in rape prison and to then take him off suicide watch. Since cops are dumb as hell it's impossible to prove it was foul play instead of sheer incompetence.

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

you're telling me we don't live in a uniquely depraved age? :monocle:

brb calling stephen pinker

i dont know if its to be contrarian or what but its pretty common on the left to pretend ancient greece isnt representative of human history with all their fascism misogyny and child rape

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
the unironic pro trump takes are coming from inside the thread

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
you could argue that oppression of workers functions like the prisoners dilemma rather than through deception and idealism if you live in the 18th century and think democracy would be the thing solve all our problems

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009
the only way the first world gets communism is if robots take every single job and its not gonna be through revolution because the military will be robots too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mercrom
Jul 17, 2009

Robotnik Nudes posted:

There are few things more offensive to a large contingency of the "Letft" than the suggestion that there's hope for the people to build a better world. It's practically an insult to their smug, self righteous defeatism.

The point of The Left for many is just to justify their pathetic attitude and moral laziness.

the left is a big place. im a chomsky leftist not a lenin leftist so im being very optimistic when i say western society wont accept authoritarian communism by way of violent revolution