Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
BRING ME THE HEAD OF RUBY RHOD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Algund Eenboom posted:

Its dumb to assume that the cia/fbi/etc are all dumbasses. Bc if they’re doing something correctly then it’s obviously going to be a secret. You only hear about the fuckups

thats what they say about cops but i aint ever met someone who was significantly helped by a cop

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wait is that billy zane on the left

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol if u haven't seen a ufo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Charlz Guybon posted:

Comey's daughter is on the prosecution team. Time to get revenge for her Dad and his homies in the FBI who have been poo poo all over by Trump by releasing all the dirt that's been covered up.

ah, good mueller evening to you too

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Helsing posted:

Hell yeah, True Detective was a documentary and the world elite are all practicing an esoteric Satanic mystery religion in plain sight

When the stars are right they'll connect this tunnel with the higher dimensional energies being generated through the Large Hadron Collider and the tunnel will become a portal and machine elves who will emerge to feast on our adrenchrome

theyre trying to build and empower their own goddamned ley lines

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:prepop:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i cant believe foreskin magic ran off broadway for like 2 decades

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gh0stpinballa posted:

when they unsealing the docs. loving expose them pedos imo.

im suddenly reminded of how the supreme court blocked the dc madam from releasing her black book and then she was assassinated a short time after that

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Al! posted:

im suddenly reminded of how the supreme court blocked the dc madam from releasing her black book and then she was assassinated a short time after that

called it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

huh i wonder if that came to mind at the exact moment that some ex cop was bashing his brains out so he could afford his daughter's kidney transplant

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

its only the most fuckin obvious thing to possibly happen, a bunch of rich people who already gently caress kids making sure he stays silent

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

gee i dunno, i dont think the billionaire ritualistic child rapists (who include the president of the united states) would stoop to murder!!!! be realistic here

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yeah same. as much as the sane thing is to believe that billionaire child rapists, who would go to any length to escape justice, have nothing to do with him suffering mysterious injuries almost as soon as he is incarcerated, im starting to believe that something fishy might be going on :tinfoil:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mariana Horchata posted:

apparently also facing the death penalty

hmm

https://twitter.com/gregstohr/status/1154393416131862530?s=21

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

Jeff Epstein is the handsomest man on television

HOW MUCH IS HILLARY PAYING YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Bay of Pigs was JFK's own baby. The idea that he was assassinated by a US government conspiracy just doesn't make any sense, since supposedly he was assassinated for not being enough of a cold warrior.

well, what i've heard along those lines is that jfk was assassinated by a us govt conspiracy in that the cia was super mad at him for not invading cuba when the bay of pigs failed and considered it a personal vendetta

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

e: oh it actually gets worse

good lord

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

romeo, romeo wherefore art thou a pedophile

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hypothetically, from a constitutional standpoint, what if pedophilia was legal and i didn't commit a major crime when i did all that pedophile stuff with jeff????? - tha dersh, master constitutional scholar

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a pedophile said i was a very good boy

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Fleetwood posted:

GSV Constitutional (Not Moral)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

what dersh should have done, was said nothing and waited for things to pass, but i am glad he dragged his own parasitic rear end out into the light

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Instant Sunrise posted:

oh yeah in case you think that the mainstream media isn’t still publishing ADershTrek’s op-eds:

that’s from march of this year.

oh sure let's get advice on what's really a crime from the pedophile

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

exmarx posted:

maybe the worst thing about his "but 16 year olds can get abortions" argument is the implication that people younger than that shouldn't be able to terminate a pregnancy :whitewater:

hmmmm

no its def the part where he uses it to justify loving kids

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Vomik posted:

wait for part 2 to drop where dersh willl argue since 13 year olds can get abortions with parent permission then he someone should be able to get parent permission to have sex with them

that's already how it works in a lot of the south

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Captain_Maclaine posted:

If I remember right, Roy Moore claimed that because he asked their parent's permission, it was all right that he creeped on 15 years olds.

yeah, wasn't he like "dating" some 15-year-old?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I don't think it is Satanic cults funded by shadowy intelligence services; humans are just lovely and rich humans moreso.

otoh rich people have been wrapping their sadism in stupid & creepy ritual trappings for centuries, i don't think they take it that seriously but they still do it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ah yes, the Rockwell Particle

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Darkman Fanpage posted:

"look, constitutionally speaking, the nazis are perfectly within their rights to exterminate the jewish peoples and other untermenschen..."

constitutional (not moral)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the version of that i found with a caption does not....................clear things up

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

lol check larry's wikipedia

Lawrence Henry Summers (born November 30, 1954) is an American economist, former Vice President of Development Economics and Chief Economist of the World Bank (1991–93),[1][2][3] senior U.S. Treasury Department official throughout President Clinton's administration (ultimately Treasury Secretary, 1999–2001),[2][3][4], former director of the National Economic Council for President Obama (2009–2010),[2][3] and rapist who boarded private flights to Jeffrey Epstein's private island.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Admiral Ray posted:

what the hell, that's more confusing

have you never heard of the famous Harvard Tea & Pedophilia Room?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Trabisnikof posted:

(also a bunch of photos with Epstein and women who are unnamed or only have a first name)

it's standard practice for the press to not name victims

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Mechanical Fiend posted:

The year is 2119

cryoengineers pull one of these things out

"Let's bring him back."

what the gently caress is that thing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

that packaging is making me unreasonably mad, but not as mad as i am at jeffrey epstein

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

crazy cloud posted:

lol what on earth

it's real as gently caress dude

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

the piss tape is real but some people are waiting for bob mueller to come out of the woodwork and declare it real libishly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

shut the gently caress up, liberals