Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

alan dershowitz, new york times contributor, child rapist, and wife murderer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

bill clinton was a president of the american empire in the late 20th century, famous for playing a saxophone, smoking cannabis, and having sex with underaged girls against their consent

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

it would be extremely cool, in my opinion, from my perspective, if you ask me, if all these pukes were rounded up and dumped into a big pit too deep to climb out of

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Spergin Morlock posted:

reminder that michael flynn's son and mike cernovich were both among the people fanning the flames of pizzagate

yeah between this and cernovich "helping" dershowitz on this poo poo makes me think he's somehow tied up in it but that seems crazy because he's basically a nobody

but at the same time he's helping dersh and other child rapists in various ways?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

this week on wild boys we got our bros epstein and the dersh out on a secluded island and we're gonna get them so hosed up that they make blood libel real

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

the dersh trading in his "stop asking me about having sex with underage girls" sandwich board for a bull horn that he uses to shout "okay so imagine if I hosed a bunch of underage girls, but like, it was actually good and cool that I did that, you couldn't get mad at me anymore right?"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

"I was extremely lit up by way of cocaine, your honor, and because of that my memories of that evening are highly disheveled, but one thing I'm certain of is that I didn't do sex in a bad, illegal way, I did sex in a way that was good and you think is cool of me to have done, alright"

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

after 20 years of interventionist policies in the middle east disaffected men from the region fly a pair of aircraft into the twin towers of the world trade center

jim halpert, CIA boy, turns to do his signature "jum gulpert" face at the camera

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

jeffrey epstein lurking in the back of every photo containing more than $1bn of net worth like an orb, or a cryptid

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

finally about to LOCK HER UP

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

yo this is a really unpleasant visage

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

sounds like kubrick was a prime target for early beta tests of the heart attack gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

ram dass in hell posted:

Relatively normie friend irl brought up mkultra unprompted last night and i had to forcibly restrain myself