Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

2020 just keep hitting it, non-stop, holy gently caress

I am eagerly awaiting a fully psyched up Brace Belden acidposting megathread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Dreylad posted:

there's that, and also these paintings by the same artist.

with epstein owning the left one

And in digging up this photo I found out that hillary owned a blue dress that looks identical to the one in the painting.

am I seeing some sorcerous Crowleyan works here

(getting some Cultist Simulator painting vibes)

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

the carl marks venture capital fund

really

really

where is the avenging specter of communism when you need it the most

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

A Russian troll farm posted:

I'd just like to take this opportunity to make a shout out to the IRA, the world's most successful anti-pedophile organization

Irish Republicanism is a valorous revolutionary cause

also that throne room pic is downright sinister

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

started to watch Dark right now and the bedroom in the first episode is obscenely epstein-esque

first season happened before this entire clusterfuck so mein gott

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

drjuggalo posted:

they’re gonna dig up some Epstein tier operations 10 years from now in Libya

first moment: "multi level marketing"

second moment: "sex-trafficking cult"

third moment: billionaire pseudodemon in charge of the above and her sister involved in NATO's move on Libya

I am crackpinging not because of the crime itself (after Epstein I mean holy poo poo) but rather the specific brain-pummeling sequence of MLM to Libya how even in the gently caress what, that is some postmodern Saló poo poo right there

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I am reviewing the thread because I wanted to get a peculiar ~~historical account~~ to help me write some stuff and this, for some reason, triggered the gently caress out of me as something preternaturally evil, holy poo poo

this is world of darkness style A+ uncut cultish obscurantism lmao

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

an opinion, fellow goons, please

I am workshopping some ideas for a thing and I am curious if the vibe/feel of the writing is striking the right mood, for the lack of a better way of putting it. I think the Epstein thread is a very good place to ask because, well, you will see

thanks in advance!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Chamale posted:

Are you OK?

smarxist posted:

this owns

hell yeah, thanks haha

Tempora Mutantur posted:

that is amazing, what are the other classes/backgrounds?

thank you! It's a work in progress; I had been writing some material as creative exercise (and as a nice way to sublimate stuff like epstein-brain tbqh) for a while but didn't have a format to organize it in an interesting whole, until a friend told me that he would love to play a game based on that and here we are. What I am going for in terms of feel has a lot to do with the emotions involved when learning about the awfulness of it all (like this thread) but with a definite supernatural element. let's see how it goes

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

multistability posted:

Reading CHAOS while binging this thread and doing a load of 4-ACO-DMT

holy loving poo poo

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Crime on a Dime posted:

giving this LP a listen

trueanon trained me to the first chords of Heroin get me in epstein-sekiro-brain

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

nut posted:

Morrison's dad was naval commander during Gulf of Tonkin

you completely got to be loving kidding me

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

multistability posted:

How spook-adjacent do you think the Velvet Underground were?

You have to seriously work to make the case of them being spook adjacent as they were an incredibly hard sell and most importantly, not a popular act. They were outsiders in the best underground sense of the word, as they also did reject hippiedom. John Cale would mindkill any spook with sheer musicological sperging and Lou Reed was just too drat nice and polite, the same can be said about Maureen (the drummer) too.

There's a bit of fuckery though: Nico. Ms. Päffgen had to be marshalled into Velvet Underground by Warhol's amazing capability to be insistent and annoying, who believed she had to be in the band at any cost, making Reed and Cale relent eventually because Warhol was helping them with securing some cashflow. She was a bad singer (and partially deaf to boot) and her German came on thick, and her own exaggerated bohemianism made Lou loving Reed think she was undisciplined and tell her to take it easier on the heroin. She came, record was done, and immediately got cartloaded to a solo career that was highly overproduced for a bad singer. So what's the big deal?

She was a goddamned aryan showcase-piece of a woman that was a goddamned savage of a racist and antisemite. She frequently joked about the jews - which made the calm and polite Reed become rightly pissed off because Reed was once Rabinowitz - and cursed people of color often. Danny Fields, the famous producer, called her "nazi-esque" a few times and it wasn't about her looks. During one social occasion in the Chelsea Hotel, Nico loving smashes a glass of wine on the table, yells "I hate black people" and one of the shards goes into the eye of a singer, a brown woman who worked with Hendrix, blood everywhere and one loving hell of a scene and

Warhol (and his crowd) manages to whisk that woman away to France overnight without a goddamned whisper about it.

The Paris Review posted:

On the other hand, we have ample proof of her racism. Indeed, Island Records dropped her after learning of racist comments. “I said to some interviewer that I didn’t like Negroes,” she said. “That’s all … I don’t like the features. They’re so much like animals.”

then there's her act on the 70s that was perhaps Brian Eno's lowest loving point imho that was collaborating with her on a production piece where she sang das lied der deutschen in all its verses right in the middle of Berlin and nothing loving happened to her, with a goddamn riot flared up as a large part of the audience wasn't going to stand for nazi poo poo. The woman had racism and antisemitism in her public record - somehow she didn't get the Nazi apologia hammer down on her rear end during a time where German authorities were far more strict to allow references to Nazism in artistic performance.

in a full CHAOS mood, I don't think she had any hands into anything, she was too hosed up to be competent at any sort of malice management - but if someone does research and tells me she was protected? hell yeah, I would buy that, some gladio-adjacent minor bullshit, who knows

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

monuments get hosed around with all the goddamned time you absolute potatos

(edit: tbqf I didn't know if stonehenge was the case but lmao if it never had any conservation effort before)

I come to this thread for content: if stonehenge gets mentioned, I wanna know the story where a Dulles tried to do something with it and it backfired spectacularly, banishing his evil soul into a pocket dimension to suffer ten thousand years, where he tries to coup Tito's Yugoslavia at its peak and everything he tries never works and things get slightly worse for him every time he fails (because see if he never tried anything he would live a rather pleasant spiritual vacation), like a progressively worse leg cramp

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

nut posted:

it is true, I was taken both by Stonehenge's mysterious allure and that the demystification of that was noteworthy. I will do better (or at least check the quote tweets first) 🙏

nah it's good you posted because

Stevie Lee posted:

it's information that has been actively hidden from the public consciousness

and it's funny

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I am reading Legacy of Ashes right now and loving it

like, I think it might be a much harder sell to Americans themselves (to believe the whole deal), but as a Latin American it is very easy to get into and totally see these upper class yankee idiots - something rather American in a way - coming at the world with their ideas and suppositions about how it looks like and works than understanding it first to then act

this wisner guy, holy poo poo. how does somebody keep on being this much of a loving dolt for this long?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Trauts posted:

'hey guys we really worried soviets might get control of the drug control then do nefarious things to USA. Better buff out our rosters with some real good fellas that are actually cia and make sure none else in the organization knows this'

the USA govt during the early cold war is the most massive case of collective projection lmao

they couldn't believe that the USSR didn't want war at all

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

reading Legacy of Ashes and I got to Clinton, my god

this book is making me understand the power of capital in entirely different ways. Like, although the author goes out of his way to mention the seldom competent guy, ever since Eisenhower it basically relied on having money to do anything and anything that worked was a consequence of spending towards the effect. holy poo poo

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

nut posted:

jinx and d00ming r recommended thread watching

e: i thought i picked the most thread safe jinx vid and maybe I did but still CW pics of the end of Gadaffi and Saddam

https://twitter.com/jinxpr0/status/1417503703389585415?s=20

this is superior posting. A formidable level, an aspiring master

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

I just finished Legacy of Ashes and considering how many times things like "failure of imagination" came up (like, "no way we got a mole here"), that database is definitely going to be perverted

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

smarxist posted:

i remember reading the original article a year ago and just kinda shaking my head that for nearly half a century 40% of all diplomatic transmissions were being sent on compromised equipment to the empire and then like.... nothing happened, nothing still has happened?

Legacy of Ashes explains this very well. The CIA started to generate in the 80s mountains of intelligence but was loving poo poo in terms of getting people that could work with that material, to be able to sort it out. So they had communications troves coming in non-stop but were missing all the USSR estimates

it is basically the same argument that the competent technologists in the right/nat-sec have against the NSA with trying to monitor the whole internet at once - you are just making everything a shitload more difficult because it is much easier for somebody to cast no shadow in such circumstances

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Jonny 290 posted:

they actually did try nuclear fracking and it fuckin worked but they didn't think their cunning plan through and realized there was no way they were going to be able to provide now-radioactive natural gas to burn in homes

no way aw come on lmaoooooo

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

trueanon made a three-parter on tesla two months ago and holy poo poo I just find out now?!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

trueanon does too much paywall stuff so i miss out on a lot of it

Tubgoat posted:

Not a Patreon, haven't heard part 3. :(

ye of little faith, come to me, for communism is the beacon of hope, the guiding light of man

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackepsteinfeed/

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

cant view on mobile without the reddit app? id rather pay brace and liz and yc

FINE

https://pastebin.com/xBKRTcNB

(that's part3)

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

emily blunt force trauma to a striking miners head

lbmao

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

covid as epstein's dead man switch was a much better chat

humble two cents

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

I personally absolutely believe that the Brabant murders and the Dutroux affair are linked to Gladio, yes

structurally totally agreed yeah

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

World War Mammories posted:

our rulers aren't loving ozymandias trying to make a brain alien, they can be evil without that poo poo. holmes was a huckster and the rich people on the boards wanted to get richer. you don't need to rope in an entire field of science.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Laterite posted:

My "I'm nothing but a simple USAID loan officer" shirt is raising a lot of questions which are answered by my shirt.

"salutations, fellow kiddos" in spookanese

edit: spookish? spookanian?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

guys... look, you better upping your game because if you are going to turn this thread into Mage it better be loving Awakening and not Ascension

and by chance any of you reading is a hermetic magus, share some tips for us normies tyia

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Did people think I was joking when I said the ruling class are Marxists?

in that context is the same thing

the ultimate philosophical goal of Marxism, at least in the sense of dealing with each individual, is to turn ourselves into historical subjects(people capable of making History) rather than being historical objects (bystanders to History). I get your gist, but that is an important distinction to emphasize

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Toupee Groupie posted:

These people are not going to go bankrupt even if the down goes down to 10,000. You can sure get the attention of the government, and more than likely protection from the starving masses if you can negotiate protection for food..

it already happened before op

it is called "feudalism"

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

i wish twitter didnt loving suck
i'll never log in jack.

block cookies

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

quote:

Aberration in the Heartland of the Real

I loving love this title

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Laterite posted:

hey look who else just happened to work with usaid in advance of a coup?

https://twitter.com/Edward__Bernays/status/1438134325749354500

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhaha

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

you ever hear the phrase "stochastic terrorism"? somebody inciting violence without being specific, a bit like "will no one rid me of this turbulent priest?" and so on. very similar thing here. the hoover slaughterhouse shovels blood money into anything and everything that might be useful in entrenching its position no matter how inane - the CIA funding modern art, for example. so by sheer volume - the sheer number of people who end up adjacent to that money, often without realizing where it's from because this system is designed to obfuscate that - that outputs people who are beholden to it, who actively uphold its agenda, without ever having a handler or holding a check that isn't plausibly deniable. someone who went on a USAID funded trip abroad and interned for ted kennedy is going to try to protect the system that enveloped them without severe introspection that aoc is clearly not interested in.

so, yeah, I'm confident in claiming that there's a meaningful sense in which she wasn't an "op" before her election. nobody had her attend secret meetings with cigarette-smoking men as they discussed how to best coup niger. but that's a naive pop culture framing, and definitely not necessary to be something bad - an asset, maybe, or co-opted, or some other phrase. she definitely is one of those, and if someone wants to call that an "op" I sure ain't gonna stop them.

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

emptyquotes make me feel good

you deserve it op, you are a drat good poster of posts

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Relevant Tangent posted:

Using Teslas to kill their drivers seems like the kind of thing that the CIA would find very convenient.

I deffo think that a lithium fire coffin to carry out some ops is the sort of maniacally idiotic-but-they-think-it-is-genius CIA stuff

the assistant in the clandestine operations desk goes "so Tesla cars loving suck and can randomly get people killed in increasingly dumbass moronic ways, boss" and the other guy goes "excellent, just as planned. Please inform mr Steve Jail that CONTRAPTION is ready to go whenever needed"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

the CIA can already kill you using non-Tesla cars

sure but not as funny in the "so we hacked the car to kill the guy but he crashed on a schoolbus and there is now a lithium fire and a truck swerved into it and also that was on the lincoln tunnel" way I am talking about