Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

None of my favs have been implicated yet (all of my favs are anime characters)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

lol epsteins gonna get merced by blackwater and eric prince and betsy davos will move more children to eppstein island for the remaining billionaire pedophiles

Interesting. What are your sources?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Vitamin P posted:

probs not but she knew

Yo... drat. for real? She's looks 15. Jesus christ

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

These freakin patriarchs gettin me irl mad today

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

what inspired this post

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

the fastest way to do this is just google "epstein + [fave]"

ive only had the courage for "epstein + zizek" so far, but the results were encouraging at least

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

gently caress off

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Gazpacho posted:

prez knew

Yeah its bizarre that Obama isnt getting any flak for his involvement in this

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

GoluboiOgon posted:

you don't have to be a pedo to cover up for them,

you dont have to, but they are

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I'm loathe to say it, absolutely gritting my teeth here, but becoming a billionaire through pedophilia blackmail is absolutely The American Dream. even more so than Trump's meteoric controlled descent

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

It may be unlikely. But its true

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Sticky Nate posted:

we need to do another 9/11 but for pedophiles

uhhh what did you think the first 9/11 was for?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Breakfast All Day posted:

little epsteins

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I, like, forums poster One More Fat Nerd, have had many lovers of all legal ages, starting from the age of 18 and up to 100, and I can say with confidence that with regards to pedophilias --- I Dont Get It

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Jeff "Rey" Epstein. this all runs deeper than you think *darth vader breathing sound*

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Breakfast All Day posted:

there are moments of seemingly staggeringly complex cia competence (blackbird, azorian, all the space sigint) but they mostly seem long ago (except maybe stuxnet), and seem exclusively on the technology side and rarely on the humint, analysis, or activities side

dont forget Blue Doom, Meteor, Coyote Claw, Boxman, etc. just for starters. The CIA has done alot of cool poo poo, that most people have never heard about

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

lmbo imagine thinking Ufos arent real

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I worship Echidna

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

my agent is lit af, he knows all the billionaire sex party spots

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

oh interesting... lizards, aliens, and demons cant be leftist?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Cico Moncada

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Admiral Ray posted:

What makes you think the ultra-rich have more pedophiles per capita than any other population?

interesting question

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Nobody is talking about the women pedophiles. Nobody is talking about the disabled pedophiles. Why is that?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

babypolis posted:

i mean hes got 2 presidents of the last 4 presidents

Lol just two. naive

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Zeroisanumber posted:

Running around naked outdoors is a purely human pleasure that should be denied to noted scumfuck Alan Dershowitz.

how is that a purely human pleasure you loving dumbass. have you ever seen a animal

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

OnceAndFuture DILF posted:

he's right though, you have to wear clothes a lot to be able to take pleasure in being naked, otherwise its just another day

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

being extremely atheist online is just an embarrassing teen phase for normal people. to see it in adults I think is a symptom of arrested psychological development so yeah its no surprise at all that it would also be paired with pedophilia

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

This is Rah! again. I have good reason to suspect that Calibanibal, raskalnikov and other companions have been detained by authorities at their latest port of call. I will be operating this account providing updates as they become possible. If Calibanibal misses his next check-in, events will be set into motion that I cannot prevent once they have begun. Calibanibal has secreted data with individuals across the world. I know neither their identities or locations. They will release their payloads if Calibanibal goes missing.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

if a cop smuggles cocaine (badass) then goes to prison (badass) and stabs a pedophile (badass), could that cop go to heaven? first saved cop?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That’s me btw (the twitter not the cop)

oh that explains why it sucks and nobody Liked it or Commented on it

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

chapo are 100% pedophiles.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

goons screaming at their loved ones about pedophile temple interdimensional demons

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

I get that "massage" is code for sex, but the testimony is literally of a foot massage.

Yikes... find the Epstein defender

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

I am truly in awe of Epstein's ability to commit suicide despite being on suicide watch, and the most high profile prisoner in the world. His sleight of hand must be incredible

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Look. The system would have worked if the suspect didn't kill himself. So yeah it sucks that all these other accused billionaires walk away (though I think most of them are innocent. Prince Andrew is bae) but the system DID WORK. Ya'll dirtbag leftists are so opposed to the system that you'll literally spin up conspiracy theories before acknowledging this.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Did Hillary have Epstein killed... because she's innocent, and knows the resulting search warrant will prove it?

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

It's insanely loving ableist to act as though suicide can only be the result of some conspiracy.

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Get a load of this sweet innocent baby, just learned about Epstein and Clinton today

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

Goon Danton maybe you should go to another forum if you want to defend the Clintons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calibanibal
Aug 25, 2015

he hung himself but apparently the friction burn from the rope actually incinerated the body