Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Joe Rogan might be able to keep the narrative alive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Al! posted:

wait is there seriously a clown in here saying that lgbtq people just want to normalize pedophilia????????????????????????????

Basically the opposite. people are claiming that pedophilia panic is an anti-lgbt dogwhistle.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Whoops nobody knew pedophilia was bad in the 60s and 70s. It's new for pedophilia to be bad!

I'm not saying it has a connection to the LGBTQ movement, I am saying it has a connection to LGBTQ academia/academics (though, of course, it's not their totality nor is it exclusive to that stripe of liberal, it finds a home among libertarians as well).

As a single example? No of course not.

The normalisation of pedophilia isn't exclusive to a cabal, Clinton or otherwise. Elite-committed pedophilia is in no way exclusive to one particular American cabal and it's curious you keep pushing in that direction. Prince Andrew? Savile? Dutroux?

I don’t think for a second that elites want to normalize pedophilia. A huge part of why these people engage in pedophilia is because it is a serious social transgression that normal people don’t get to engage in.

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 16:23 on Sep 2, 2019

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Siljmonster posted:

its really loving stupid that news people report burial grounds as mass sacrifices and its not true at all

seriously the idea of sacrifice in pre-colonial eras is used to justify the invasion and conquering of their lands

its loving infuriating

lol?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

it’s always cool to run into a woke person whose never read an anthropology book.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Feranon posted:

*dale gribble voice* the organization that calls itself nambla is just a psyop to distract from the secret REAL nambla which is the cia!!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Making him watch the View at this time is the equivalent of a lobotomy.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

old beast lunatic posted:

I've never argued against hillary being poo poo. Hillary is poo poo. I get worked up because supposed human beings actually voted for a retarded game show host.

E: then i get all agitated when woke folks white knight loving retarded trump voters

another lib trolled by My President Mr. Donald J. Trump! Wonderful!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

MIT really is a profoundly evil place.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Regulus74 posted:

Court docs ruling that the government acted in good faith when giving the NPA so the victims aren't owed any restitution from the government beyond solace in the fact that their case played a small role in the latest epstein arrest and a promise that the victims' rights act will be better enforced from now on: https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/6413858-Opinion-Order.html

lmao what a lovely ruling.

According the court, Epstein’s unnamed co-conspirators have some sort vested right in the NPA that Epstein signed. The only way the NPA could be lifted is if they showed up to oppose the action in court. This is obviously retarded.

Everything else basically makes sense from what I could tell from a quick read, but it is at least possible that the NPA as it applies to unnamed coconspirators gets overturned on appeal.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Al! posted:

oh wait this is the SECOND spacey accuser who has died within the year

PING

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’m the fag master

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

crazy cloud posted:

lmao just abolish men and let women have the planet

lol bro you posted cringe

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Al! posted:

gently caress you

sorry sis, but I’m not wrong.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

settle down beavis.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Saucer Hovers posted:

hahaha how the gently caress is it weirder than free slave based dental work

I always just assumed it was for torturing people on. the fruit machine actually makes sense tho given that Epstein would have reason to test people’s sexual proclivities.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

The Saucer Hovers posted:

he sent one or more of his success stories to dental school

Jesus Christ that is so loving weird.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I’m all in for Bernie, but I’m 80% sure he will be assassinated by this nation’s ruling class if he gets anywhere near the levers of power.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

cargo cult posted:

nick mullen is a literal white supremacist who deserves the bullet

whatever man this poo poo boring who cares

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

the Kroll Show sketch about Larry Bird is an all timer imo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I would assume people find Big Mouth off-putting because its a show about children being horny.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The funniest thing about Big Mouth is the people who love to be racist about anime think a show with child nudity & masturbation is good.

I love to be racist about anime

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

GWBBQ posted:

Why would they need Ellen to promote Anti-ISIL messaging? like, if you needed to find one thing that the vast majority of Americans already agree on, it's that ISIL is bad.

Repetition/safe space invasion designed to get people freaked out enough to green light an escalation in Syria.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Anti-ISIL messaging was necessary to garner support for military ops in Syria. Actually it turned out that it wasn't sufficient to garner support nor was the populace's support necessary for invading Syria (Obama sought it and never got it, moved forward anyway, didn't matter because the anti-war movement's been phenomenally crippled in the US).

Obama wanted full-scale strikes/invasion against Assad which public opinion was thankfully unwilling to support.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Yeah I guess it justifies radical action. But on the other hand, it shows the extent to which radical action is necessary and I’m too much of a pussy to take a stand.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

let people enjoy things

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gh0stpinballa posted:

the mcmartin pre school satanic abuse was actually real, the fbi mapped out the tunnels and then suppressed it hahahahahahahah kill me

https://twitter.com/RealityInc/status/1187836219490627584?s=19

This doesn’t read like a real report. Lots of bizarre grammatical mistakes. Is it independently identifiable?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Anyone else driving themself insane by reading Chaos by Tom O’Neill?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I just got through the first side story from Jolly West’s past. Incredible. The whole book is worth reading just to read that horror story in its context.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I don’t think Chomsky omits things. they keep him around because he doesn’t advocate radical political action.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

did we ever get a Chaos book thread?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Inspector Hound posted:

I can help, this is gross as gently caress, because if it really is a poem she wrote when she was 9, it's completely typical of any school poetry assignment and they're using it as innuendo to sexualize her, as a 9 year old

Nothing to do with billionaire sex island goat mask conspiracies, everything to do with ridiculing anyone associated with Bill Clinton's misconduct and JFK Jr being a media darling who liked being on TV

just try and appreciate the good crack ping imo

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

*tune from the Lion King

oh I just can’t WAIT to crack piiiiing!

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Helter Skelter is like 500 pages long. I wouldn’t read it just for background.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Read Chapter 6 "Finder's Keepers" in Programmed to Kill. I don't know what counts as :filez: so I won't link but type Programmed to Kill PDF into google.

I went ahead and read a good portion of Programmed to Kill this afternoon. Really wish I hadn’t—an awful way to spend my Saturday. Nearly every page of this book is deeply upsetting.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

There doesn’t seem to be much of what I would call a “thesis” to Programmed to Kill. The prologue suggests that the CIA subjects children (or allows children to be subjected to) ritualistic torture so that the children would be able to more readily induced into a dissociative state as adults to serve as hypnotized killers. But that doesn’t really seem play out in the book. Far from supporting McGowan’s claim that Henry Lucas was a MK Ultra assassin, doesn’t Bush’s pardon of Lucas suggest the opposite?

The Kingfish has issued a correction as of 01:42 on May 10, 2020

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Kevin Spacey as the head grasshopper in A Bug’s Life is an underaged contender for his most sinister role.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

MizPiz posted:

You did that on purpose :colbert:

oh my god

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

hobbesmaster posted:

My initial reaction was to not kinkshame age play

ew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

gh0stpinballa posted:

https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1260976311327166464?s=19

theres a good twitter thread about the bourgeois media reaction to epstein but i can't find it, its from last year. basically it says that assuming they aren't in on it, the only other reason the bourgeois feel compelled to pretend conspiracy theories aren't real is because their cerebral networks have been programmed from birth, socially conditioned, to accept what higher authorities tell them. even tho they have probably witnessed booj weirdness growing up. it short circuits their mental process to realise they aren't sitting on a pile of unearned money because they're so smart, it's because they have been trained never to question the ambient evil they profit from. for them to realise evil exists, and powers this lovely world, is to invite insanity.

the name “Epstein” does not appear in this article lmao