Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

The new documentary Leaving Neverland about MJ is :yikes:

In it one of the victim claims that MJ married him while was underage and showed everyone the ring MJ gave him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

Can someone please explain to me how Epstein was able to afford a $77 million home in the middle of Manhattan, and where he got all of his money

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

guestimate posted:

Granted I'm a middle aged woman but I still don't get this supposed obsession by so many rich guys for sex with young kids.
Being honest here- its extremely deviant behavior

These vast networks and rings
Isn't this kinda unlikely?

Blackmail is a very powerful weapon

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

How the gently caress did Epstein get a membership to CFR

You have to be invited to get in

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

COINTELPRO?

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

Didn't Dyncorp get caught engaging in human trafficking around the time of the embassy leaks

iirc they were bringing little boy prostitutes to meetings w/ afghan warlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truniht
Jan 10, 2019

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

So is the army saving children from underground bunkers or are they the ones running the underground bunkers?

national guard mobilized