Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Real hurthling! posted:

armand hammer was a major line of communication/double agent type guy between usa and ussr and anything related to him is bad news spy poo poo of high potency

tfw the drug test doesn't find dmt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

What's wrong with DMT?

nothing at all, it was an armie hammer tweet just having a normal one

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

vitamins is a portmanteau of vital minerals and was invented in the 60s to market alongside poo poo like TANG as "you can be just as space age and cool as the astronauts on teevee just get yr nutrition from a pill because it's the future up in here!!!" lmao wtf is a deficiency just Eat A Dang Vegetable

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

The Kingfish posted:

holy shiiiit

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Riot Bimbo posted:

TFW when you realize your nation of birth and home is a horrific, trancendently evil machine with many heads, devouring the lives of millions including the martyrs among us merely guilty of trying to improve theirs and others' lot in life.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

carrier pigeons are drones and they run PROMIS

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

I am pretty upset that Chilliad is some evil spook poo poo and not a retelling of The Illiad where everyone is high as a loving kite for the entire book.

It's the prequel to Odysseus having an extremely chill heteroflexible time with his bros on a yacht

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Hooplah posted:

alright, i'm digging in to high weirdness and i'm liking the setup. one thing's irking me though- he keeps referring to "strange loops" even going so far as to attribute the concept to some guy i'm not familiar with (audiobook so i can't easily go check who it was), but the phrase was coined by douglas hofstadter in his book GEB back in 79. that book is incredible, btw, but doesn't fit well in this thread. it's all about consciousness, cognition, and emergent complexity.

does erik ever bring up douglas hofstadter?

"i am a strange loop" is an entire delightful book about the self referential nature of identity, written after GEB. Some of it's cool thought experiments, some of it is definitely hofstadter grieving the loss of his wife, but the whole thing owns iirc. It's been a while.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

papa horny michael posted:

It wouldn't. People would say there was a deeper problem and that's why blacks/jews/catholics/liberals need to be put in jail.

The Warren Commission put the most clear and thoroughly research evidence of JFK's Assassination and people to this don't believe Oswald acted alone.
The 9/11 Commission gives the clearest explanation of what happened that day, 9/11 Truthers still believe to this day the government did it/used missiles.

This isn't an argument for inaction on prosecution but there is a lot of magical thinking in QAnon hates "the powerful" -> ready for leftist thought. It is more QAnon wants people to blame, liberals are very powerful, therefore liberals did this.

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

It was a copy paste from a Cursed Other Subforum with an Ampersand, working to classify those who doubt the official Epstein narrative as Qanon Alt Right Nazi-Adjacents

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

lol thanks yall this is what i get push notifications for now (unironically click it it's a good thread of wtf)

https://twitter.com/FalunJimmy/status/1378474308339699714?s=19

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Marzzle posted:

for those of you in contact with the otherworldly spirit realm, here's the thing: you saying all this crazy poo poo about stuff you believe because you smoked a bunch of DMT discredits actual things that happen in the material world. your mere association with information about epstien gets regular people to automatically disbelieve it without looking any further. everyone knows you won't shut the hell up about machine elves once you get going and smattering that poo poo with true facts about epstien is how disinformation works. by tying all these things together in a single person with a questionable grasp on reality, organizations like the pedo cabal can operate in secrecy because the only people that believe it exists talk about it in between anecdotes about that time they got really hosed up in a robotrip and m a d e c o n t a c t

ok normie

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Real hurthling! posted:

how does that tattoo get past a security clearance screen

very carefully

meanwhile this guy is firin off the hypnosis takes at a very big brain level

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/...ingawful.com%2F

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Ytlaya posted:

It's young cum. Gotta have regular cum injections.

the demonic child sex smuggler lady is named jizz layin max well

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

https://twitter.com/johnson_carrie/status/1381694242255429632?s=19

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Marzzle posted:

yeah I'm willing to go with that I feel like the gladio name dropping is a little :tinfoil:. like pretty sure the DNC is domestic gladio if you use the same criteria as folks in this thread

The DNC is domestic gladio hth

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Don't you tone policing losers have a joe biden rape victim to smear or something

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

**Makes up wrong definition in my head**

Hmmmm you guys are using this word wrong. Seems like a big problem, a little tinfoily, if you ask me, which you should,

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

which bellingcat guy is marzzle

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Ham Cheeks posted:

What's all that vegas shooter stuff supposed to mean? Like, what's the tinfoil hat take?

There's no official story, dude shot 500 people and nobody found out how or why, so all the little hanging thread details are titillating because there's no answer to wtf

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Ham Cheeks posted:

what are all the hanging threads? I feel like I've caught like half the story

I don't have a list or anything and i havent thought about it in a while but like

Why dont the dates match on his hotel reservations and room service receipts

Why are there two god damned pepsis if he was alone

Why did he want to shoot up a country music festival

Why did he bring like a hundred different guns with him to the hotel

How did he get an absolute matrix lobby scene amount of guns past the hotel security

Now I'm not suggesting mass shooters in general are fascinating or complex or an op or gladio or whatever, most of them seem to be white supremacists or incels or white supremacist incels, but this dude shot 500+ people and it was such a big thing for a second that donald trump made noises about (a lovely limited form of) gun control.

It's that we just got a lie-botesque "huh, well, stephen paddock did that poo poo somehow, by himself, and he's dead now, the end, no moral!" and the government and media moved on to the next calamity. It's the biggest mass shooting in a country that prides itself on the biggest most awesome mass shootings and there's zero details. Compared to someone who opens up Facebook Live and runs inside a church with an AK screaming subscribe to pewdiepie, it's uhhh, a headscratcher.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

mdemone posted:

It is not known who contacted the Perry jail, or how it was determined that they already had John Doe #1 in custody.

Around 48 hours after the explosion, a black helicopter transferred Timothy McVeigh to Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City. He sits in a cell with thick glass walls until his public defenders come to see him in the evening, Susan Otto and John Coyle.

He spends thirty minutes confessing in full, and the following day both Otto and Coyle ask the judge to remove them from the case.

(A couple of weeks later, when Stephen Jones becomes counsel for McVeigh's defense, upon the meeting of the lawyers, Otto will say "when you know everything I know, and you will soon enough, you will never think of the United States in the same way.")

On May 5 1995, Jones and McVeigh meet for the first time. Upon sitting down to the table, the first thing McVeigh says is "I'm not brainwashed."

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Relatively normie friend irl brought up mkultra unprompted last night and i had to forcibly restrain myself

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

smarxist posted:

normie friend: "yo, you ever heard about that MKultra poo poo the army was doing in the 60's? you believe that poo poo?"

me:

i brought up kasczynski, mcveigh, and tuskeegee as next fun research topics lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

another article indicating melinda (and/or her PR/legal team) is going with the epstein angle as the reason for divorce

https://twitter.com/Anthony/status/1391442282889494533

Hell yes lmfao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

The Saucer Hovers posted:

yeah sounds like an empathetic and nuanced jose take, all others experience reducible to my own etc.

gently caress off

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Perry Mason Jar posted:

What's the thread book for CIA drug trafficking, in particular?

It's not specifically drug trafficking the book but Killing Hope is a classic and contains lots of drug trafficking content

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

twit666 posted:

Welp! I was in the VP for a number of years. My father in law made me do it. I was a dwarf (sleepy) in the parade. I made "dwarf juice" for me and the 6 other dwarfs. It was very potent and we were very drunk during the parade. When I quit I sent them a letter saying, "I hereby resign from The Order (that's what they call it on the inside). I'm going to start my own secret society and we're going to invite women! Our parties are going to make your parties look like nap time in a kindergarten.". My father in law called me a couple days later, really pissed off and said, "Did you resign from The Order?". I said, "Yeah, pretty funny!". He yelled into the phone, "IT WAS NOT FUNNY! Your letter is making the rounds and it is embarrassing!". I said, "If it is making the rounds then somebody thinks it's funny.". He hung up on me and wouldn't talk to me for months.

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

MysteriousStranger posted:

Everyone cashed in when they could and got out when they can. That's how nations work, that's how groups work, that's how communal efforts work. A person can be moral, a group cannot.

lol what the gently caress is this poo poo you war criminal

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

people personally condemened what happened in ww2 but all nation states swooped in gained from it and then lied about it, or would you like it in crayon?

I personally condemn you and your war crimes and do not know why you feel the need to leap to the defense of other war criminals - hold on, i just figured it out lmao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

It's not a justification for poo poo, it's a condemnation. One person can morally object to something, the moment it becomes "but for the greater good of all of us" people will justify all sorts of bullshit and nobody will or can be held responsible.

That is the lesson of the post WW2 era. Everyone loving agreed on a personal level that what the Axis powers did was horrible, but for the greater good everyone scooped up all the doctors and scientists and now we have poo poo like jets and COVID vaccines.

It's the sad ugly truth that we are a monstorous animal and while one on one some of us can be good, get us in a group and we will justify all sorts of nonsense for the group.

I don't see what's so hard to grasp about this.

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

nishi koichi posted:

how can you come to this thread of all threads and say that kind of stuff

the war crimes are coming from inside the thread!!!

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Jetto Jagga posted:

Yes the idea of nazi medical science being inhumane but effective is another part of the "evil but efficient" lie/misnomer, beloved by reddit contrarian types.

Also, the USSR took their captured 731 scientists, put them on trial for war crimes, and gulag'd them. The western press called it a commie knagaroo court.

Yr literally responding to MS, an actual war criminal who thinks his war crimes were noble because of a literal blood debt based on family history, this is not an exaggeration lmfao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

Holy poo poo you absolutely credulous fucks, no helpful or valid research was gained by Nazi or 731 "scientists," it was literally medically-themed torture for the sake of torture, and that's the sort of attitude that evil empires value. The "science!" talking point is to try to make themselves look even marginally less monstrous (but they are 100% evil, useles monsters).

It's only MysteriousStranger who's saying this lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

I was so galled from the conversation that I didn't notice at first that Mameluke was being sarcastic, sorry.
Other users on this site have posted even worse opinions unironically, and yet they don't get probed for a month at a time or threatened with permas, lmao.

Oh nothing to apologize for i was just lolling because your response was absolutely the only sane way to respond to MS and no matter how many times he gets bopped on the heckin snoot with the rolled up newspaper he can't help but be an idiotic war criminal who enthusiastically advocates for how cool and necessary he and his ilk are

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Anime Bernie Bro posted:

Christ returns in His full glory, my only words: "Q predicted this."

the father, the son, and the holy post

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Relevant Tangent posted:

tbf they've been hollering it for months already, the decision to act like it being an accidental leak was an impossibility means that the fringe gained a lot of credibility when months later the mainstream decided to go double check

It's literally how you would construct a series of events to maximize the damage to experts credibility and the boost to Qanon freaks lmao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Trabisnikof posted:

the fbi already does the trick of catfishing a lonely guy then dumping him once he’s in love then catfishing again with a new rebound cutie that just wants you to do a little bit of terrorism to prove you love her

this rules lol it just completely owns

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

cagliostr0 posted:

It has always been true and always will be true that just meetings in the middle of Savannah's are the only way to have secure communications

[laughs in hyperbolic microphone]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

Tubgoat posted:

That is a hell of a coincidence. :\

Mental health is so important.