Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

pandy fackler posted:

is "retired" "former" agent the official defense for why they did nothing about it or are retired feds really spending their golden years frolicking in shady discords

This post is relevant to your question. Please share this letter if you can.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967914&pagenumber=799#post523945340

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Somewhat disappointed at the date limitation. I hope we get some good info about our enemies from this.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Ham Cheeks posted:

Philippe de Riquet is the 22nd Prince of Chimay since 1980, heading one of the eight families that are still members of the Blue Salon. President and resident of Chateau de Chimay, which is surrounded by 130 ha. or 321 acres of private land. Hunts on young children have been organized
in the woods surrounding this castle
Why is there always Weird poo poo around these places??

In the woods of that private land:

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Cached Money posted:

came across an article with a West, Louis Jolyon reference in it doing research for a small paper lmao

can you share the article or what the reference was?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

What do they mean by 'hurriedly removed'? The building stood there for a month after the bombing and demolition was delayed by McVeigh's defense. How long should we keep half blown up buildings around according to these experts?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

quote:

Then in the 1960s, he meets Bob Hammond and begins to resemble the Jack Chick everyone knows. Hammond's insistence that Chick use mass-distributed cartoon books because it's what the communists used echoes the justification for the MK program, which is interesting because...
this made me whisper 'motherfucker'

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Shear Modulus posted:

can wendy painting like, find a new publisher?

At the end of the 11 part series she did with Programmed to Chill, she went into detail about the issues surrounding the editing/publishing process. It's a frustrating listen for anyone that's used a computer as much as your average goon.

Whatever state the original word document is in, she seems focused on getting her newest book finished. Hopefully someone helps her just self publish a pdf for $20 or whatever instead of going through this poo poo again.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

global tetrahedron posted:

so which is the good version of the wendy painting book. where do i buy it

Wendy has said on twitter that she's not sure which one is the good version. She went through a couple of versions and documented it on her twitter page so that's probably the best place to look.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12136305/Trove-Jeffrey-Epsteins-emails-calendar-entries-reveals-pedophiles-network-power.html

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Perry Mason Jar posted:

It's always Daily Mail! I can't stop marveling at this.

I was hesitant to even post it here because of the general goon reaction to DM, but they seem to have an insider source on the US Virgin Islands case and have been slow dripping leaks from it.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Barry Foster posted:

The wealthy don't actually have friends, because their brains have been eroded by their fabulous wealth and are no longer capable of anything but the most rudimentary empathy (if even that). They have mutual class interests (Very Important) and "friends" (not really important except in terms of convenience). Why would they go to such lengths, and take such risks to their mutual class interests (Very Important), to look after this one guy (not really important except in terms of convenience)?

I disagree, the wealthy can have true friendship but their egos are so huge they only have room for one or two more. So they have a very close knit set of friends and that's it. How else would Adam Sandler's friends be in movies?

I'm sure Ol' Jeff was in at least one of those types of friendships, but would they have had the ability to get him out of jail before his clients got to him? Probably not... In some ways Jeffrey really did kill himself: by his poor choice of friends.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
https://www.insider.com/jail-officials-jeffrey-epstein-unmonitored-call-to-mother-before-suicide-2023-6

quote:

Hours before convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein died by suicide in a notorious New York City jail cell, staffers allowed him to make an unmonitored phone call to his "mother" — but his mom had already been dead at that point for 15 years.

Specifics surrounding Epstein's August 9, 2019 evening phone call were detailed in a lengthy report released on Tuesday by a Justice Department watchdog.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Another day another exclusive prison update on Ghislaine Maxwell from the DailyMail. Sounds like 'Max' is having issues with her stinky feet!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12292021/Ghislaine-Maxwell-snitched-transgender-cellmate-having-loud-sex-bars.html

Bloomberg put out an article about the Jes Staley/Epstein relationship. This stuff was released previously in pieces (by the DM I think?) but this is a good writeup on it.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2023-07-12/epstein-staley-emails-detail-private-island-visits-jpmorgan-relationship

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

the only govt angle that makes sense to me is pysops to gently caress with people where the actual mutilation is beside the point as long as you're making people think something hosed up is happening. the more people start seeing regular decomp as sinister mutilations the better, get a real folk panic going

That's the only government angle that makes sense to you? The types of tissue that were missing from every single cattle mutilation case I've seen are the types you would want to take if you were testing for prions. I can think of dozens of reasons the government would want to keep secret the testing of prions from the general populace and would point to what happened to British beef in the 90's as an example. We've also seen what a minor incident can do to the US in the 00's. Cattle mutilations could appear random because random sampling for prions need to be done while also appearing to be targeted. Certain farmers who have issues with cleanliness may need to be selected randomly more than others, just like drug tests at a minimum wage job.

I personally think the explanation for cattle mutilations has been staring us in the face for years. The psyop coverup would be the rumor that aliens are trying to harvest adrenochrome or whatever from the cows, it's partial-truth with lies mixed in to misdirect. Ronald McDonald probably flies those silent helicopters not aliens.

edit: If you wonder why they just don't buy a cow and shove it in a trailer, that part comes after the prions are found.

Human.Frank has issued a correction as of 16:43 on Aug 2, 2023

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Trabisnikof posted:

so some guy has been kidnapping women and bringing them back to his torture prison in the garage, typical american stuff. but this did catch my eye:

just building a cinderblock torture chamber/prison in the garage of the rental unit owned by the mayor, normal small town stuff

quote:

When they arrived about seven hours after he first encountered her in Seattle, he put her in the makeshift cell built from cinder blocks with a door of metal bars and said he was leaving to do paperwork.

The mayor must have made him fill out a lot of forms!

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

my understanding is that you need brain tissue to confirm prions, but :shrug:

the lips, eyes, ears, and rectum being choice cuts for testing was also a line for the shitcoated biowarfare rumors spread by some mutologists (including one being ran by CIA asset karl pflock) in the 70s and early early 80s before UFOs became the dominant narrative

from https://www.usda.gov/topics/animals/bse-surveillance-information-center/bse-frequently-asked-questions

quote:

Q. What are specified risk materials?

A. Specified risk materials, or SRMs, are the parts of cattle that could potentially harbor the BSE agent in an infected animal. Research has demonstrated infectivity in the following tissues, at different times in an infected animal's life: brain, spinal cord, retina, distal ileum, dorsal root ganglion, trigeminal ganglion and tonsil. In U.S. regulations, SRMs are defined as the brain, skull, eyes trigeminal ganglia, spinal cord, vertebral column (excluding the vertebrae of the tail, the transverse processes of the thoracic and lumbar vertebrae, and the wings of the sacrum) and dorsal root ganglia of cattle 30 months of age and older. SRMs also include the tonsils and distal ileum of all cattle.
So the things that are generally missing in cattle mutilations happen to be things that could have prions. When this blows open maybe they'll let some 4H kids ride along during the next black ops cattle mutilation sponsored by McDonalds instead of trafficking them.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Trabisnikof posted:

prion research was still in its infancy in the 50s/60s, so not sure how that weighs into the cattle mutilation theories.
Cattle mutilations started in the late 60's and 70's. If you want to blow this theory apart the easiest way would be to say that the paper on prions wasn't released until 1982. That way you turn anyone mentioning this into a conspiracy theorist because how could the USG know about them in the 70's?

Azathoth posted:

Of the list you gave about what goes missing during mutilations (which I would agree is accurate) the only thing on the second list is the eyes, the rest is spinal and nervous tissue, which I don't recall being mentioned in cattle mutilation reports. Am I missing something?

The cheeks are likely removed to test the trigeminal ganglia. Tongue/tonsils and anus/intestines (distal ileum) are reported as well. Not sure what you are missing but some cattle mutilations may have other parts missing because they are testing for something else. If you have a dead cow in a field in the middle of the night you might as well take advantage of the situation and test for as much as possible.

Anyways, there's not much more to this theory than that because I don't think there's much more to the story. Seems completely reasonable the USG and corps would team up to get ahead of a prion outbreak to prevent collapse of the beef industry. I just feel like today it doesn't need to be a secret, society should be at a point where we can handle something like this being done in the open (I hope).

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
https://www.wsj.com/us-news/jeffrey-epstein-calendar-names-ec88e7a0

quote:

A multipart investigation by The Wall Street Journal has revealed prominent people who met multiple times with Jeffrey Epstein.

The Journal’s reporting, based on thousands of pages of emails and schedules largely from 2013 to 2017, also provides new details about how often or where people met with Epstein, and the kinds of favors Epstein did for them.

It shows Epstein had contacts with an array of powerful people long after he was a registered sex offender. He had pleaded guilty in 2008 to soliciting and procuring a minor for prostitution. He was arrested again in 2019 on sex-trafficking charges, and died that year in jail awaiting trial.

Here is a look at some of the prominent people in the Journal’s reporting
William Burns
The documents show that the director of the Central Intelligence Agency since 2021 had three meetings scheduled with Epstein in 2014, when he was deputy secretary of state. They first met at a law firm office in Washington, D.C., and then Burns visited Epstein’s townhouse in New York City.

Burns recalls being introduced in Washington by a mutual friend, and meeting Epstein once briefly in New York as he was preparing to leave government service, said a CIA spokeswoman. “The director did not know anything about him, other than that he was introduced as an expert in the financial services sector and offered general advice on transition to the private sector,” she said. “They had no relationship.”
It's concerning to me that the Deputy Secretary of State didn't know anything about the man who was jailed for soliciting girls as young as 14 for prostitution. Oh well, hopefully he's paying more attention as CIA Director.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Brain Curry posted:

i don’t have or want a twitter account so I can’t see the thread.
Same. You can use nitter.net to see twitter threads:

https://nitter.net/Edward__Bernays/status/1450927920562819074#m

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

KORNOLOGY posted:

Who the gently caress killed Epstein

Remember his giant goofy head on that gurney and the picture of someone who looked exactly like him on his island a few days later? lol good times

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

mdemone posted:

...to something that has a certain minimum sentence.

if he's an operative why didn't they just make it go away? they've already convicted a thousand J6 trespassers, why add him?
Best way to tell if someone is an operative is by how they get treated in prison. Do they get out early, have access to special programs, work release, visits, etc. For example: Epstein stayed in a private prison at the sheriff's office instead of a state prison during his first stint. He was also allowed to leave the "prison" for up to 12 hours a day, six days a week. He also got out early ahead of his minimum sentence; not to mention the special perks he had like a TV, a receptionist, a chauffer and tailor all while in prison. I wouldn't expect the same red carpet treatment for Epps if he is a fed, but it might not be so bad for him, he might be able to get away with making over 400 complaints with no repercussions like Ghislaine has.

If you really cared about this topic, you'd revisit it in 6-12 months when you know more about what happens to Epps in jail. The possibility of jail time always looms over people like this but generally it's made less painful for them, even Epstein got an early out during his second stay...

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

wow I bet the Israeli government wishes it could ask Jeff for some more hot tips on how to handle the Middle East conflict right now

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Nick Bryant, author of The Franklin Scandal, was on the Shawn Ryan Show. He talks a lot about Epstein and his new Epstein Justice group/coalition/whatever.

Part 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCz2s8wUG8U

Part 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo2LWDUUNT8

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Psycho Society posted:

you all are into havana syndrome now? reel it back my dudes

Doc Hawkins posted:

havana syndrome is hangovers, paranoia, and projection

Posts like this are a great example of humans acting like jerks in a herd. Whistleblowers aren't going to break wind around this poo poo.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Doc Hawkins posted:

if i'm understanding you correctly, then first, lol, and second why would a tiny online minority dismissing the "havana syndrome" narrative even enter the calculus of someone who could expose a directed energy weapons program?
Why do you assume you're the minority when everyone here agrees with you? Having such a hardline stance like yours is smart when surrounded by the herd.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Doc Hawkins posted:

we're discussing this because not everyone here agrees with me.

but even if they did, the opinions of the posters of a dead forum's epstein thread do not represent those of my country's general population. the wide difference between what we know and what most people know is a common subject of discussion in this thread!

leaving aside the continued grossness of referring to groups of people with livestock terminology, who is "the herd"? the thread? even if im a brainless sheep only repeating positions i think are popular among this few dozen people, what the gently caress does that have to do with whistleblowers?

You implied Havana Syndrome sufferers were paranoid drunks while calling this forum a tiny minority. I'm surprised you'd object to using animal terminology based on your behavior so far.

All of this has to do with whistleblowers because dumb comments like yours perpetuate stereotypes and hearsay that aren't true. Unless you have something intelligent/funny to add you shouldn't regurgitate speculation you've read elsewhere.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

mycomancy posted:

If you work for a letter agency, you'd realize that our government is filled to its tits with drunks and coke fiends. That's like the least controversial statement in this entire thread!

The paranoid drunks line comes from the heads of the CIA who were trying to discredit people who claimed to have experienced Havana syndrome, so people who say that poo poo are parroting the official CIA narrative. Personally, I like to think twice before holding the same views as creepy fucks like that but who am I to tell others what to think, I can only criticize their posts.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Trabisnikof posted:

do you have a source for this?

Absolutely not. Sorry for the derail everyone, I won't post about The Syndrome again until more info comes out next year and the name gets changed (hopefully). It's sad the good people of Havana are associated with it.

Human.Frank has issued a correction as of 02:06 on Dec 29, 2023

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
The DailyMail put out an exclusive article on Epstein's plane: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12923995/Jeffrey-Epstein-private-jet-Lolita-Express-torn-apart-scrapped.html

The article mentions the plane will be torn apart and scrapped. I've always wondered what sort of condition the Cooper Vane is in on that plane. It could easily be removed which allows the rear airstair to be lowered in flight. Besides the obvious advantage of not needing stairs at any airport you go to, it might be fun to pop that thing open once in a while during flight and show it off to guests. Oh well, I guess we'll never know.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Linda Tripp died from quick cancer in 2020. I wonder if Pancreatic Cancer will ever be listed as an occupational hazard for intelligence agents.

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Behind the Bastards is doing a series on The Finders cult and it's been the oddest take on The Finders I've ever heard. I've only listened to the first 2 parts but here's some of the weird things he's said:
- They were not trafficking children across international or state lines, presumably because they had the consent of the mothers.
- They were not working for the CIA, despite years of intelligence gathering on foreign corporations and governments and that intelligence ending up in the hands of the CIA
- A very awkward conversation on how children can rupture their hymens and assholes on accident
- The story about taking children to Mexico was a fun goofy prank the leader played on those guys who got picked up

There's been no mention of the Teletype network they worked with although he may be saving it for episode 3. So far he's made it seem like the leader wasn't that into technology but he does mention most of the members were into computers in some way. If this is a new official narrative on The Finders cult, I'm not sure I can agree with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L36a2f6nwc

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

Real hurthling! posted:

imho jeffery epstein did not kill himself
What a way to get the full range of the american prison experience though!
First time in he ran a prostitution ring from a Florida Sheriff's department, even going so far as having a secretary and office use.
Next time in prison he's gotta deal with Steve Jail and a roided up cop killer. Two sides to every coin, right?

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
Since we're back on JFK: Danny Sheehan meant to do an interview on UFO poo poo but ended up giving his complete run down of the JFK assassination. I linked the clip below where he starts talking about Watergate because Nixon was involved in the murder as well, of course. He also names JFK's shooter(s) and one of them will be on this same podcast soon. I'm sure it's all just a big coincidence.

The JFK portion of the interview starts here and runs for about an hour. He rambles and makes some pretty amazing uncontested claims so it's Good poo poo for anyone interested in JFK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1kespVSrfY&t=3890s

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022

mdemone posted:

yeah none of that is surprising or breaking news

He says some of the info is in his books and some of it isn't. Maybe you should listen to the interview instead of making so many posts against it since you're so familiar with the books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Human.Frank
Jun 2, 2022
MOTHERFUCKER! The makers of the Octopus netflix doc mentioned Danny Casolaro had notes on Jolly West...

https://youtu.be/0cSjUDSOZYw?feature=shared&t=10675