Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Now imagine if you knew that on the day it happened and every day since, but everyone wants to own CHUDS or whatever.

I will also note that YSL (Young Slime Life) rappers, Trump, and #StopCopCity protestors all receiving RICO charges in GA is entirely interrelated here.

ysl catchin RICOs wasn't related, young thug got caught coordinating a hit thru a smuggled jail cell phone n stuff like that, he's got about as many charges as he does songs

they were operating as an atlanta branch of cash money records (which is & always has been a massive criminal enterprise & money laundering operation)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Doesn't it? Doesn't it imply that actors like Rhodes and Tarrio were acting in the furtherance of a conspiracy? As far as I'm aware the law doesn't require that actors be "read in" or explicitly aware of the greater conspiracy in which they are participants to be charged as conspirators.

what'd you get the ysl connection from

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

Lol Burgdorfer is named dropped on page 5 and then on page 41 he tells author Carroll oh yeah sure Plum Island might be the source of the modern Lyme epidemic, maybe, I don't know! Don't look at me! He's also called Wally here.

googling plum island and it's restricted, they don't say why, just 'to protect livestock'

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Zodium posted:

posting on the elite page

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Rooney McNibnug posted:

EDIT: just noticed his weird loving chest hair bursting out of his collar :barf:

this is the grossest poo poo ever

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

fanfic insert posted:

It's not really hypnosis but they definitely hosed with the sound systems to create uneasiness in the people present, and then turned it off as Hitler walked on stage. making them associate the lack of unease with hitler

if you have a speaker that can drive 5-15hz it's inaudible and will make someone extremely uncomfortable over time but they won't be able to tell what's causing it or where it's coming from, especially if they had speakers placed symmetrically around the space, then it wouldn't even change if you move around

its been suggested to be the cause of some ghost stories bc it can cause all kinds of anxiety and fear responses and if a room happens to have a resonant frequency that lines up with the wavelength of the sound with you can get standing waves that'll make poo poo rattle. have sudden shifts in air pressure & temperature (cold washed over me... hair on my neck etc) or create seemingly sourceless noises but it's all getting caused by the turbines in the powerplant miles away when the vibration from all of them have their phase cycle line up at that spot every so many minutes/hours if weather conditions are right & stuff like that

on a related note things like govt installations or surveillance vessels trying to fnd submarines &, dumping insane levels(230dB+) of 15-30hz audio into the deep sound channel which functions like a waveguide allowing low frequency sound to travel across the entire world could alao cause some weird stuff

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SOFAR_channel

quote:

SOSUS systems consisted of bottom-mounted hydrophone arrays connected by underwater cables to facilities ashore. The individual arrays were installed primarily on continental slopes and seamounts at the axis of the deep sound channel and normal to the direction in which they were to cover. The combination of location within the ocean and the sensitivity of arrays allowed the system to detect acoustic power of less than a single watt at ranges of several hundred kilometres.

quote:

Analysis of Heard Island Feasibility Test data received by the Ascension Island Missile Impact Locating System hydrophones at an intermediate range of 9,200 km (5,700 mi; 5,000 nmi) from the source found surprisingly high signal-to-noise ratios, ranging from 19 to 30 dB, with unexpected phase stability and amplitude variability after a travel time of about 1 hour, 44 minutes and 17 seconds
esp since interference could cause the sound to concentrate and escape the water in uncontrolled and unpredictable way
https://pubs.aip.org/asa/jasa/article-abstract/121/4/1895/538470/Effects-of-ocean-thermocline-variability-on?redirectedFrom=fulltext

quote:

The performance of acoustic modems in the ocean is strongly affected by the ocean environment. A storm can drive up the ambient noise levels, eliminate a thermocline by wind mixing, and whip up violent waves and thereby break up the acoustic mirror formed by the ocean surface. The combined effects of these and other processes on modem performance are not well understood.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Undersea_Warfare_Center

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sofar_bomb

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parametric_array

quote:

A parametric array, in the field of acoustics, is a nonlinear transduction mechanism that generates narrow, nearly side lobe-free beams of low frequency sound, through the mixing and interaction of high frequency sound waves, effectively overcoming the diffraction limit (a kind of spatial 'uncertainty principle') associated with linear acoustics.[1] The main side lobe-free beam of low frequency sound is created as a result of nonlinear mixing of two high frequency sound beams at their difference frequency. Parametric arrays can be formed in water,[2] air,[3] and earth materials/rock.[4][5[

[...]
According to Albers,[9] he (Westervelt) there first observed an accidental generation of low frequency sound in air by Captain H.J. Round (British pioneer of the superheterodyne receiver) via the parametric array mechanism.

[...]

Practical applications are numerous and include:

underwater sound
sonar
depth sounding
sub-bottom profiling
non-destructive testing
and 'see through walls' sensing[22]
remote ocean sensing[23]
medical ultrasound[24]
and tomography[25]
underground seismic prospecting
active noise control[27]
and directional high-fidelity commercial audio systems (Sound from ultrasound)
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missile_Impact_Location_System

Long Range Acoustic Propagation Project (LRAPP)
https://apps.dtic.mil/sti/citations/ADA076269

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Endman posted:

now that’s some interesting poo poo

it's pretty neat. with how the SOFAR channel interacts with ELF & LF parametric transduction, there's the potential for a lot of really weird behaviors being propagated into locations without any consistent relationship to the source - it wouldn't need to be near the water or the source necessarily, it could propagate thru underground earth or water or through the air, it could skip places and appear past them, and without a purpose built microphone you're not gonna pick up ELF/infrasound at all, most cut at 20Hz low 20kHz high, maybe 15-22kHz, (and not even across that entire range with even sensitivity using only one kind without getting fullon scientific research mics, like u cant just throw radioshack mics all over) since that's about where hearing drops off, and mics for & UHF/ultrasound are spensy and fragile so any kinda non-state investigation, even if you knew where an emission source was, finding out what effects might happen where would be just about impossible, it could happen 2500 miles away & also be extremely localized in effect bc it's emitted more like a sweeping laserbeam than a normal acoustic sound so you would have to intersect that or be near whatever it's exciting to have any way to pick up anything

effects from sofar channel tech would be less likely to be any kind of controlled or intentional thing and more of a literal manmade rogue wave situation since there's no way to nail down all of the variables in sound reflection across the entire-rear end ocean

but this on its own could be easily controllable in a lot of ways and at a lot of scales https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sound_from_ultrasound
lil havana syndrome cameo

quote:

Since the early 1960s, researchers have been experimenting with creating directive low-frequency sound from nonlinear interaction of an aimed beam of ultrasound waves produced by a parametric array using heterodyning. Ultrasound has much shorter wavelengths than audible sound, so that it propagates in a much narrower beam than any normal loudspeaker system using audio frequencies. Most of the work was performed in liquids (for underwater sound use).

A transducer can be made to project a narrow beam of modulated ultrasound that is powerful enough, at 100 to 110 dBSPL, to substantially change the speed of sound in the air that it passes through. The air within the beam behaves nonlinearly and extracts the modulation signal from the ultrasound, resulting in sound that can be heard only along the path of the beam, or that appears to radiate from any surface that the beam strikes. This technology allows a beam of sound to be projected over a long distance to be heard only in a small well-defined area;[3] for a listener outside the beam the sound pressure decreases substantially. This effect cannot be achieved with conventional loudspeakers, because sound at audible frequencies cannot be focused into such a narrow beam

i don't actually know the details of the havana syndrome stuff or if its anything at all, but you could make someone hear voices or sounds that other people couldn't with this - disney does it for sfx stuff on some rides

you could also inversely do active noise canceling from a distance, or between two points, and could also potentially cause concussive brain damage or hearing damage if the amplitude was very high
if it's ultrasound or ELF it wouldn't be audibly perceptible either it'd just gently caress you up

e: you can also have natural SOFAR channel phenomena from stuff like underwater earthquakes or whalesong* but unlikely to cause weird poo poo aboveground because much lower amplitude and it's being generated naturally and not thru nonlinear phase transduction ( *That's how they can hear each other from so far away, they essentially have a natural global teamspeak server with like a couple hours latency. except the huge swathes we ruin w/ active sonar, which hemorrhages their brains from like 15-20mi out)

also there's an atmospheric equivalent of the SOFAR waveguide, the ussr figured it out in tht 50s/60s first for over the horizon/global nuke test detection & never shared their results with the west ever afaik, reminder to self to pull stuff up on that later, its basically barking sound off of the sky to get more range

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 05:55 on Dec 25, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Psycho Society posted:

you all are into havana syndrome now? reel it back my dudes

no i am saying that technique (sound from ultrasound) could do the brain damage thing people described just since its a related thing and it's a real technology that's pretty well understood and there's no physical or manufacturing limitation to hypothetically making a 60,000kW brain damage ray or whatever

i haven't looked into Havana syndrome claims at all & im not suggesting that means it happened bc idk any of the details except that they (us embassy?) claimed they suspected ultrasound induced brain hemorrhaging and that's a way to do that amongst oher weird things but its just a cool thing that could do a bunch of stuff, that was more of a throwaway reference at the end of a talking about all other stuff

im assuming if anything did happen it was the cia tho

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 06:18 on Dec 25, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Doc Hawkins posted:

havana syndrome is hangovers, paranoia, and projection

lol im looking into it and was there ever even an explicit claim of some kind of harm besides "my head felt owy", i thought there'd at least been some kind of injuries even if they were from tripping on the sidewalk

how was this ever even q conspiracy nobody said anything even happened to them lol

like people saying they "think they got microwaved" uhhh if you got microwaved you'd know¿?? i didn't even find a picture of someone with a bandaged head in the hospital

you can totally give someone brain damage with beamed sound tho, not from any magical mechanism just pressure waves violently shaking your brain, 170dB is about where that's guaranteed, baby ultrasounds are about 100dB & its a logarithmic scale

if would take a lot of power to generate at any significant distance bc loudness decreases by inverse square and power demand increases by it but if u skip the power generation issue:
high frequency sound waves are very small, you could aim it like a gun for bruising up frontal lobes by getting orbitals/skullplates/sinuses to oscillate against em which could be accomplished thru using an ultrasound parametric array (like the baby imaging ones :)) to generate subharmonics (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undertone_series ) at the resonant frequency for the bone and excite it like a transducer or create a standing wave in ur grey matter cavitating - fissuring things the penetration depth would be very controllable you could obv. damage other internal organs this way as well

if that sounds fantastical its how kidney stones are dissolved and theyre much harder and smaller than a brain

it could be inaudible and not noticeable at all at the time since it could be delivered in short pulses over a small area faster than your nervous system can detect anything happening, brain doesn't have pain receptors, no perceptible motion or pressure & just kinda rupturing capillaries with every cycle

i don't see anything that gives reason to think anything at all happened there tho or has necessarily happened at all but It totally could be done

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Using sonar should be a crime punishable by death.

its hosed up, they beach themselves to get away from it snd swim sideways on the surface trying to keep at least one ear out of the water, from miles out

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 13:52 on Dec 25, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Trabisnikof posted:

I do think the 2 NSA agents in Moscow in the 1990s got microwaved. But their symptoms are nothing like Havana syndrome and much more serious than “I had a tummy ache.”

i haven't heard about that one?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

humans acting like jerks when in groups is not 'mass hypnosis' it's 'tribal dynamics'

yeah
the secret is the there's no secret to get most groups of people to be monsters

no human being is as cruel and bloodthirsty as a crowd of them, the worst person in the crowd is still doing poo poo the whole crowd tolerates and will pull behavior in that direction

you simply have to tell people that there's something that they can do that will correct a grievance they have, that they won't face consequences for doing it, that doing it gives one purpose and that people who help kead the effort will be rewarded

once things get to where anything is un motion the people chasing power/wealth/prestige do the ss whipcracking and keep any stray consciences from getting in the way, then once they're committed they'll have a collective motivation to cover for the people keeping them in power and away from consequences

it's not even complicated, just evil

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

I've got Teen Havana Syndrome

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Trabisnikof posted:

do you have a source for this?

invisible voices speaking memories into existence

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

xpost bc unfit for the Peace Thread

lobster shirt posted:

wikipedia (authoritative) says it and benadryl are antihistamines

it is

so are these https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA-3167
i was trying to remember the name a few months ago but it's so generic letters it wouldn't come to me til now

i have a gut feeling this whole range of drugs were the real developments of mkultra and the popular media lsd stuff is a red-herring they toss out to run interference. i dont think psychedelic hallucinogens have v. much potential as mind control/behavior altering agents, and i think the CIA would've figured that out pretty early on. you can block the effects of psychedelic hallucinogens almost entirely with a regular dose of prozac or other SSRIs, it just doesn't do anything and is out of your body in about 8hr, anyone who was in a vulnerable position could just take prozac and be comparatively immune at any given dosage to whatever nefarious chemical if they're 5ht2-a receptor agonists, you can protect against them in water through basic water treatment protocols(iirc Timothy Leary threatened to dose NY in the 60s, but it just couldn't be done all the minerals in tht water react with it) they can't really be aerosolized, they're generally not stable compounds in heat, uv light etc. like there's a lot of limitations to them

anticholinergic deliriants however could not be more perfect as weaponized psychoactive compounds:

quote:

The intensity of EA-3167's effects is unparalleled among known psychoactive substances of any class. Incapacitating effects can last anywhere from 5-10 days, sometimes manifesting as a full 3-day peak of vivid hallucinations, along with prolonged confusion, amnesia, and inhibition of speech and cognition.[4] Some subjects exposed to the drug would not fully recover for almost 20 days.[2] Even six months after exposure, a few subjects demonstrated significant increases in the scores on the hypochondriasis, depression, hysteria, psychasthenia, schizophrenia, and mania scales.[5] The drug's potency caught the attention of the military, which considered weaponizing EA-3167 for topical use, potentially even through a handshake.

it breaks your brain forever afterwards, bet charlie manson had some
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/EA-3443

quote:

Anticholinergic drugs produce both incapacitating deliriant effects through action in the brain, and a variety of distinctive physical symptoms such as dry mouth, dilated pupils, blurred vision and hot flushed skin, all of which together comprise the "anticholinergic syndrome" which is generally easy for doctors to diagnose. EA-3443 however is mainly selective for the brain, and when administered in a narrow dose range of around 0.3 mg can produce the central effects of confusion, hallucinations and amnesia, but without producing significant physical symptoms, which was predicted to make poisoning with EA-3443 much more difficult to diagnose and treat.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Ethyl-3-piperidyl_benzilate

quote:

Ram Dass, in his book Be Here Now, describes taking JB-318 as part of an experiment at Millbrook: "I was sitting on the 3rd floor and it seemed like nothing was happening at all. And into the room walked a girl from the community with a pitcher of lemonade and she said, would I like some lemonade, and I said that would be great, and she poured the lemonade, and she poured it and she kept pouring and the lemonade went over the side of the glass and fell to the floor and it went across the floor and up the wall and over the ceiling and down the wall and under my pants which got wet and it came back up into the glass—and when it touched the glass the glass disappeared and the lemonade disappeared and the wetness in my pants disappeared and the girl disappeared and I turned around to Ralph Metzner and I said, “Ralph, the most extraordinary thing happened to me,” and Ralph disappeared!"

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 22:49 on Dec 29, 2023

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Real hurthling! posted:

he gave epstein the NM ranch.

whaaat

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

note how he says Epstein never been to Israel Epstein wouldn't have been hired by mossad
doesnt mention ghislaine

he's such a sloppy liar lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

frosted flake post guess where robert Maxwell wes born

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solotvyno

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

frosted flake post guess where robert Maxwell wes born

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solotvyno

also the yacht Lady Ghislaine he was murdered on was originally built for https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emad_Khashoggi
small world

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Azathoth posted:

They originally found him to kill Gen. Edwin Walker, who they planned to kill to make him into an anti-communist martyr but he hosed that up royally. I'll maintain that after that, there was no possibility of him being a knowing participant in anything, but HW Bush managed to find a way to use him anyway. When Oswald saw the shot that domed Kennedy, he figured out real quick that he was the fall guy but he never really knew for who.

where's the details about hws connection to the assassination i haven't read much about that

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

gonna have a class cwy?

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

i fot one support rich people believing in friendship

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

no

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Endman posted:

can someone explain why this is crazy

they flew air planes into a building

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

not supposed to

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

thats what were all trying to find out...

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Frosted Flake posted:

Disagree.

Nothing would bring more relief than ridding yourself of the memories of being a fat guy that couldn’t climax.

secret to being happy

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

:hmmyes:

I do wonder in all my years of eating beef whether I've consumed prions- I assume it's very likely
prolly not
you gotta eat brains

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

fanfic insert posted:

or have a badly regulated meat industry with lax safety standards and poor enforcement mechanisms

they're so deadly that the profit isn't really there to do stuff that would lead to it happening because the potential gains from cutting those corners are miniscule but the consequences are massive and global
after the initial mad cow outbreak making it real concern, anyone in most places who caused something like that and got caught that wouldn't be able to protect themselves with money i don't think, they'd get suicide bombed if nothing else lol

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

like any other kind of poisoning or failure in food processing, i have no preconceptions about but that one a single instance of it would destroy the food production of an entire region/country and make powerful groups not like whoever caused it
so taking it seriously from the perspective of a company would be like installing locks on every entrance of a property: yeah they'd cut that corner too to save money, but they'll know it will end them so that's the last place they'll remove safeguards

i can still see it happening by chance tho once everything degrades to where nobody at a meat plant knows what a prion disease even is

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Dokapon Findom posted:

You know this exact thing happened in the UK in the early 90s, right?

yes and British meat export has never recovered, people lost their poo poo
which is why i don't think it'll happen again so quickly - the people who remember how scary it really is are still alive and in positions of power, so it's real to them still

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Azathoth posted:

If a mad cow outbreak happened tomorrow, we would not see the same response. The severity would be downplayed to avoid damage to the beef industry until it was undeniable, then we'd be told that the industry has voluntarily agreed to toughen standards that don't actually do much and after a few months, those would be quietly dropped. It would eventually become framed as a plot by liberals to make everyone vegan and beef sales would increase, to say nothing of restaurants actively starting to serve beef brain.

if it gets to the point where an outbreak can occur then yeah nothing would be done, i just don't think it's quite to that point bc mad cow is still in living memory for all the execs and most of the management, they are still afraid of it themselves and know their peers are, so they won't risk their company causing it because they want to still get invited to parties

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

I was looking up something rather unrelated on Wikipedia and once I was done I clicked through a few more links to other pages and ended up here.

Klaus Barbie

this type of thing is so common.
almost right after being formed nato hired+pardoned the nazi who designed the fabric "juden" star and the nazi who planned and led the invasion into every country except the ussr

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

MonsieurChoc posted:

Non of us are credible enough to get spiedon. Except maybe for some sickos’ fun.

the people who need monitoring work there or in business with them they're only spying on innocent people id guess

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

In recent years, Skull and Bones, like other elite Yale institutions, has been "utterly transformed" according to The Atlantic. Few descendants of alumni get in, and left-wing activism, such as joining the Democratic Socialists of America, is an asset. The class of 2021 admitted no conservatives.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Mandel Brotset posted:

im one of the lesser known brothers dulles

rold gold dulles

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

my bony fealty posted:

try 1963

the car did it

thats how they got diana imo

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

the only way to get the answers out of this prisoner and save the usa from certain doom.is if we get him naked and wrestle him

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

puffys one of the dirtiest people in music

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Large Testicles posted:

biggy would still be alive if it wasn't for him

and tupac, puffy didn't directly order the trigger pulled but he got killed by Orlando Anderson who Tupac had jumped earlier that day in retaliation against orlando Anderson being part of another death row records member getting their chain snatched for the ten thousand dollar bounty puffy had put out on them as part of a way to escalate the east/west beef

then suge figured it was puffys fault and turnabouts fair play and got biggie killed then drove over a guys head with a truck on camera
cops were involved with both killings, the biggie hitman was a dirty cop iirc

there's actually parts of the eastwest beef that tie in with Epstein thread lol, fbi was 100% around the downfall of Tupac

https://entertainment.ie/music/james-jimmy-henchman-rosemond-admits-involvement-in-1994-tupac-shakur-shooting-272193/

FirstnameLastname has issued a correction as of 21:04 on Mar 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

scary ghost dog posted:

gorillaz was originally damon albarn teaming up with jamie hewlett to make a band that couldnt be directly connected to a nation, culture or even group of musicians, so it tracks that it would be a personal response to being exploited for nationalist purposes

actually, it was to make the artists image and overall style interchangeable, malleable and replaceable to create a modern Monkees that could position itself at the top of the charts to rapidly exploit emerging cultural trends before competition could
hence Gorillaz

they ended up perfecting the project with Drake