Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

mawarannahr posted:

what the gently caress did I just find out about
New York divorce coercion gang

guess what? they let Epstein out early after 7 of 10 years (and it was reported he dodged a life sentence)

Baruch Matir Asurim Reb Mendel Epstein Returns Home - Lakewood News Network

the jewish community in new york gets up to some wild stuff

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Just lol at being able to invent your own cosmology and branding yourself as “the true lost tribe of Israel” as mentioned in the Bible.

I feel blessed to have an ancestry far away from that awful place that has nothing to do with that awful book.

theres a group that claim to be the lost tribe in a remote part of burma, there is not place on earth far away enough

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

selec posted:

buddy, "black people are stupid enough to hypnotize into becoming felons by making gangsta rap" isn't the take we needed. get the gently caress out of here weirdo.

that doesnt have to be true for the theory to be correct, just for the people involved to believe it to be

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Marenghi posted:

It's wild that there's someone trying argue mass media isn't used as a means of control by the ruling bourgeoisie, in the Epstein thread of all places.

eeh i think the effects of rap music in particular would be at most marginal compared to more grounded socioeconomic factors and largely enabled by them too

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Marenghi posted:

I remote across servers all day as part of my job. I'd never notice half a second of a delay to that.

presumably a lot of people do but only one guy noticed it and started digging

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

mawarannahr posted:

that's pretty suspicious

eeh i think its just one of those things where you need some weirdo to notice and get fixated on finding out why

i got like that recently at work over duplicated tree markings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

Endman posted:

the answer is autism, op