Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Brian Epstein didn't kill himself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Losing my mind over the Bush as Clinton’s dad thing :psyduck:

Not really but goddamn that’s a better theory than most

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Real hurthling! posted:

in addition to the 'dancing israelis' seen on a garage roof in nj filming the collapse and partying there was also an israeli artist group given permission to do an installation on 91st floor just below where the plane hit the north tower weeks later leading to specualtion that they planted bombs or some sort of guidance for the plane to hit etc.

:hmmyes: This makes the most sense. At least one person has speculated the artists painted thermite onto the support columns during this time but I would think this unlikely and probably not necessary when they could have it wired more traditionally during routine maintenance by Kroll et al

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

If Bush and Atta ever hung out as friends I could see Bush nicknaming him Atta-Boy

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

"Synthetic" telepathy- don't worry we can't actually read your minds, never mind that ad that showed up based on something you only thought and hadn't yet expressed in any other way, we just ah got really good at doing algorithms and stuff... :nsa:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

AI is mostly bullshit but it is useful because allows the elites in society hang on to the fantasy that when poo poo gets bad enough, they can retain their moral right to rule by outsourcing the decision of who get put onto cattle cars to machines.

Is the fact that it's bunk and doesn't work supposed to act as the deterrent from them using it to do so?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

False Flagg... makes you think

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The simplest and therefore true explanation is that it's all just a series of coincidences. Everything that is bad in the world is actually okay because there's no malevolence guiding it, it's just a bunch of stuff that happens

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The Egg Shaped Pianist

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Victor Vermis posted:

Then he named off international bad dudes, "worse than Bin Laden" who were killed by "us", clarifying "us" is "not the CIA"

Who the gently caress is "US" and why doesn't it include CIA?

He goes on, "Buncha Bushies. No offense to the Bush family".

This big wet booster rocket breaking the chains of reality has my vote in the last US election, I'll tell you that much.

Wow just wow. Unironic trump support in the CSPAM. Shut it down. Shut it all down

If Trump runs he'll win; if he's not allowed to run it will be looked back upon as the Archduke Ferdinand event that Balkanized the United States. Nobody is going to do any kind of armed insurrection in support of Trump or physically coup the government to make him president/dictator, but it will be the beginning of the republican states asserting their rights against the backdrop of what a constitutionally impartial voter would understand as a fully delegitimized federal election process. If the winning election strategy in the United States manifests any more clearly as preventing the guy who will win from running, it is not a process that people will participate in just to vote for some rump candidate when their actual guy was jailed for (in their minds) being too correct or too electable.

e: Jeffrey Epstein

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Bip Roberts posted:

freaking owned

Jesus lol

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I disapprove! :rowdytrout:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

https://twitter.com/DrBlobb/status/1697091570900570484

I remember the chair being mentioned but never really addressed

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

The photos from inside the house are :whitewater:

Finders vibes

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Brain Curry posted:

i don’t have or want a twitter account

:waycool:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Wrecker is wrecker, news at 11

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Where did the Dear Ashton/Dear Mila materialize from?

Nm this screenshot is posted from the account unlike others that are up

As an aside, Mila Kunis' bio states that she was born in (then-USSR) Ukraine but her family left due to anti-semitism

Dokapon Findom has issued a correction as of 15:25 on Sep 10, 2023

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

The Ashton Butcher Theory

heh!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

animist posted:

lol wait I missed this, is there an article?

i knew some guys who were all about abolishing agriculture that liked him a lot, would be nice to have something to wave at them in the future

Imagining a Liver King "only ever eat meat" guy but this might be even stranger

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

*Frasier voice* Dear Gog! :aaa:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Agriculture would be better if we practiced it in such a fashion so as not to destroy the land we use for it, necessitating clearing even more; turning wild habitat into monoculture year after year is not sustainable if it's tied to population growth. There's a limit to the amount of (usable) land on Earth if nothing else

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Shut the gently caress up smarxist

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

fanfic insert posted:

its actually very easy, just do a global one child policy and invest whatever rich countries save on raising half a generation(plus some extra for colonial reparations) on education, infrastructure and welfare in poor countries and aim for 4 billion or whatever

Wait for a minute while I figure out some specious argument for this being fascist eugenics or whatever

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

KORNOLOGY posted:

Who actually killed him? A guard, a fixer?

If he was in fact killed and not smuggled out by Barr & co. my preferred answer would of course be Nicholas Tartaglione, his roided-up murdercop cellmate. While performing the function of a fixer it is difficult for me to say if he was on the take for this particular act, if it did go down that way

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

was the "unga" in "unga bunga parties" a reference to the UN General Assembly?

I never really made that connection.

As I recall they were bunga-bunga parties, I think it’s just a goofy word to convey all the “silliness” that went/goes on at those things without any deeper meaning

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

hellotoothpaste posted:

No meaningful precedent was set on Jan 6th, totally normal take

It was literally 9/11

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I mean, there's no way these Bezos types are getting the good mushrooms if the experience is imparting zero reconsideration of their life's work

It's not uncommon though to hear people say they've done psychedelics and gotten nothing out of it, so it can't always be poo poo drugs- it must be like how some people can visualize in their mind and some can't

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

*cab driver* you know where I can get some American fly bedbug?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Bret Stephens: International Menace

Tough Guy!

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I call it Fort Detricks, because that's where they trick ya

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I am tired of seeing the name “Niall”. It’s a fake made up name like “Morag”

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Seems like a decent bloke

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Does anyone have that Jared Kushner blind item thing that mentions 666 Park Ave (the actual building, not the show) or whatever the street was?

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Thanks. Does anyone have the link to that? I'm having trouble finding it using Google, naturally :nallears:

It was posted itt but like... a year or more ago I think

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

my bony fealty posted:

Listening to the Ghost Stories episodes on the Clintons and I'm not sure if he will say this exactly but it clicked for me that vast right wing conspiracy against them is real, but serves primarily to make it impossible to find out anything at all about their designated role in the deep state rather than to, idk, hurt their electoral chances. And you betcha that they cultivated those conspiracies themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkqXLSxENag

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

my bony fealty posted:

got crack pinged on abiotic oil lol :shepface:

Good! I think it's real. We should have run out by now were it not true, not pumping more oil out of the ground than ever before with more to come in the future

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Pulcinella posted:

gently caress I knew there was something I forgot to read for spooky season.

When you think about it, knowing that coal, oil, and other fossil fuels are the remains of life from long ago, how could burning it NOT be bad?! Desecrating the remains of trillions of life forms, burning away all the energy and experiences their bodies had stored, opening the entropy floodgates, wiping out any proof of their existence. Thats all bound to release a lot of bad juju into the world (physically embodied as too much CO₂).

We are destroying the biggest necropolis in the known universe. So much bad vibes it's surprising that the universe doesn't just spontaneously allow for the existence of skeletons, zombies, and vengeful spirits.
:350: :skeltal:

You think that's bad? Think about money, and the journey of a dollar. Because dollars aren't destroyed, only moved around, a dollar that is spent on conflict or war eventually makes its way through the system to the consumer, putting blood on their hands. Getting us to handle that dollar, even in passing, compromises each of us spiritually. It's how they get ALL of us, man. :2bong:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Biomagnification... but for souls :ohdear:

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

I would have to know which "resident poster" specifically before engaging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

New clown just dropped. Nice.