Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

it does marginally reduce STD incidence because dudes don’t wash their dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

drat when I was 17 my girlfriend in high school at the time was 15 this is very concerning

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

meet me at the pontiac michigan diner

ok but I’ll be packing heat

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

An American Bedbug in Paris

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

two? drat that’s hardcore

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

The new Alex Jones game NWO Wars has an Epstein Island level

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

do what now?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

Apparently Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond theorized around the same time that, due to similarity between mescaline and adrenaline, the latter was a psychedelic and could explain schizophrenia as a form of auto-intoxication

interesting, now what happens when a populace is in constant fight or flight mode due to late stage capitalism

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

also lmao at bill clintons brain immediately jumping to a prostitution metaphor for describing how lovely of a nominee hillary was

don’t think about that too long

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

the her campaign couldn’t sell pussy on a troop train or something

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Thought exercise for this thread, can someone explain to me the most logical evidence people can come up with that the moon landings were faked? Of course I know they’re not, just arguing with flat earth adjacents is kinda funny

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

fanfic insert posted:

iirc the "airborne aids" thing was that covid uses the ACE2 receptors (????) to attach itself to cells and eat them, which is the same receptor the HIV virus use and functionally is one of the last lines of defense we have against viruses. So covid using it is an indication that it simply might out-function our immune system by attaching itself better to our cells than our immune cells can attach themselves to the virus and destroy it.

mmhmm

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

love to get my brain zapped hopefully be a drooling idiot so I don’t have to think about everything

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Milosh posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8V45tef/

Celeb blind item that Stanley Kubrick was killed because Eyes Wide Shut was based on stuff he knew about the elite.

isn’t this very old news?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I watched The Delta Force (1986) last night because of course I'm watching The Delta Force when I can't sleep.

anyway, the entire plot is just a dramatization/re-telling of TWA #847 where some Lebanese dudes took a 727 for a few days and got some hostages exchanged but this time Chuck Norris is involved.

anyway, there is a very specific scene where the terrorist is explicating his motive and he specifically calls out American attacks in Beirut to which a passenger on the plane (a Catholic priest even) responds with "The United States has never bombed Beirut!" and then the terrorist beats the heck out of the dude.

so then I looked up the bombings that happened around that time and, sure enough, there was a string of bombings in 1985 that were ultimately traced back to CIA-funded counter revolutionary groups.

lol

very funny movie to watch in retrospect

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Real hurthling! posted:

imho jeffery epstein did not kill himself

the math teacher?

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

hell yeah syphillis is rampant apparently

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

holy poo poo who gives a gently caress other than making fun of england for still having a monarchy

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

maxwellhill posted:

*it's COVID*

never heard of it

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

lot of zooming and enhancing itt

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I’m more of a California sober kinda guy

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Hubbert posted:

Good work, Agent 747.

:bravo:

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I encourage britons to overthrow their monarchy

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

cancer in the monarchy?! it’s more likely than you think

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

always coming back to the brits royalty eh? ya know the French had some good ideas about that

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

I was there during the….wiki wars

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

the fact that maybe building 7 skipped some safety stuff during the building process and its just normal construction grift combined with collateral damage and seismic vibrations from the collapae of 1 & 2 just makes too much sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Loki is George W Bush?!