Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO posted:

They already found the blackmail file:

https://twitter.com/ryangrim/status/1148281994905870336

Sounds like some of Epstein’s employees - either his procurer or his madam - have turned state’s witness, imo. Even if he “hangs himself” in his cell or dies in a mysterious car accident or chokes to death on a cherry pit in the cafeteria, those CDs could really blow up a lot of people.

Really too bad that they're gonna get accidently overwritten.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Jose posted:

prince andrew and virginia roberts

Maybe its just because I'm not a crime elemental but it seems to me that if I was a crime elemental I'd try not to have a bunch of pictures taken that document my crimes.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

TrixRabbi posted:

Also, didn't the DSM update their definition of "pedophile" to include teens as well a couple years back? Pretty sure they deliberately erased "ephebophile" from the books, not the least because of gross, bad faith defenses like this.

It isn't so much that there isn't a difference, it's that if you're at the point where you're anything other than a therapist or a judge and you have to consider the difference you've already lost the argument entirely.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Jesus christ, this is real?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Just lol.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

THS posted:

honestly the silver lining in this is that i think it's going to be good, ultimately. the powerful people around this case thought they had to kill epstein to save their own skin but this completely blew up. capitalists think they can do mask off poo poo forever but they can't

My dude it is the year of our lord two thousand and nineteen.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Big Dick Toilet guy with a surprise reappearance.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ping.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

twoday posted:

Do any planes at all look cool or well decorated inside or is that impossible because of FAA regulations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r15_6z9xryo&t=154s

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ping.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lazy? No! Famously Work Shy.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

When this stuff was first posted I rolled me eyes but now Kate actually being dead is the first time this thread has convinced me of a new conspiracy actually being true.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Mola Yam posted:

anyway, the smallest child has a missing tooth in the photoshopped photo

surely there are enough photos of him over time that you could cross check the tooth gap

Now we're cooking with gas.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

scary ghost dog posted:

tell me the ways that drugs are fun without mentioning a sentiment that is only valid in a capitalist system. “you get high” cant be one of them, unless you also explain why getting high is fun under the same restrictions

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Real hurthling! posted:

this has been so sloppy that, and i dont want to hand it to intelligence, but i can only assume she or another royal is personally orchestrating it somehow rather than whatever professional fixers they have on retainer who would probably not publish a photo with her son's hand disconnected from his arm.

Are you implying Late is hiring her own photoshops on Fiver or something?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
Kate Middleton was eaten by wolves today. She was delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
So Middleton just posted that one video about having cancer but has made no public appearances or follow ups, right? But everyone just said sounds good and moved on?