Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
cursedest image

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
This is going to be the only news story for the rest of the summer :(

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
prez knew

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
she's just hysterical, i reckon

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
why didn't eppy securitize the girls like a real banker

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

shame on an IGA posted:

What are the givaway rewards for sitting through a child sex-slave timeshare sales pitch
htf would i know

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Christoph posted:

I'm assuming Chomsky said that if what you say or do serves power, you can be absolute moran and still become a moneyed famous person doing it. On the intellectual level you can remember that fact and internalize it but it is still epic to behold, nothing can prepare you for something like this (above video, his tweets). The disconnect between what he is and the mainstream prestige accorded him is the vacuum of loving space.
Gotta take ur word because I couldn’t stand listening to Shouty McNewsman for the whole vid

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

gh0stpinballa posted:

the dyncorp stuff, one of his victims (and eventual conspirator) being from yugoslavia, and that poo poo with the plane ID tag has truly, completely broken me. my brain is leaking. i am getting schizophrenia. this is a legitimate global conspiracy.

https://www.wired.com/story/global-girl-jeffrey-epstein-and-the-lolita-express/
That’s the same columnist who wrote the “Hillary is light itself” piece lol. I can never forget

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I've definitely got Epstein brain. Last night I watched JFK for the first time. I had never heard of Jim Garrison or the New Orleans characters involved. Anyway, now I'm convinced the CIA is behind everything.

Any recommendations for a good history of the CIA? Something that's a sober analysis that sticks to known facts, yet also is not any way apologetic. I want to get into the real poo poo.
Re JFK It’s always possible to present into so as to persuade the otherwise uninformed of dumb nonsense.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

But it's plainly obvious that there was a conspiracy of some kind, and that conspiracy likely involved both the mafia and the CIA.
nah

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
:wrong: i'm mafioso *gestures*

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
martin luther king had kennedy assassinated because he believed johnson would be more effective at pushing through civil rights reform. prove me wrong.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

i say swears online posted:

did kyoon ever have a directed shtick or was it all pretty random. it's been forever
his only constant that i ever picked up on was that bald people are evil and evil people are, perhaps secretly, bald

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I believe the official story, all y’all conspiracy nuts get banned

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Jeffy e had lowtax neck and hanged himself so he wouldn’t have to endure the indignity of life without billions

This is an ok outcome and idk why anyone gotta question it

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i wasn't aware that teaching someone to suck dick was a thing you could be sued for!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Epstein thread: Drugs, duplicity and black magic